Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

player's right (for admin let us use specified commands)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player's right (for admin let us use specified commands)

why players cant use /cd,/a,/startevent,/po and many other commands
    Last edited by devil_jin; 26-11-13, 07:39 AM.

1st. It was made only for the Admins.
    2nd. Some of those commands will increase/decrease your health, which obviously will be abused.
    3rd. Spam.

Comment

Players aren't trusted to use those commands because they will abuse it. *shrugs*

and why the double thread :s
      Last edited by Adrenaline; 25-11-13, 02:25 PM.

Comment

but we will ad new rules u can only use those commands three times a day or else auto ban

Comment

Originally posted by devil_jin View Post
          but we will ad new rules u can only use those commands three times a day or else auto ban
          The GamerX Game Mode Script isn't supposed to automatically ban a player by itself for breaking rules, or abuse like this.
          It's supposed to protect the server by banning cheaters.

And as other people said, it will be easy to be abused to annoy another people or spam.
          Not just a command like countdown, or announcement. Even when you talk something (like spamming or flaming) can annoy another player.

Originally posted by devil_jin
          the commands like /poop ....etc will not be allowed to player im asckin for only important commands
          Those are not important in my opinion, because you can ask admin. Admins are trusted for it because, they are not just an intermediator to do those things, they also will think that sometimes it should not be used, because admins know gamerx more than a player.
          Also countdown to Trusted Player.

And of course, admin or tp can get punished for abusing. But the ratio of being abused by admin, tp, or player is just about 1 : 2 : 7

Hope you understand my explanation.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Why u make 2 thread
            The command u talking about is only for admin
            and if all player use these kind of command then what is value of admin u can use /me /me2 command for /a and rest all command for admin not for register player and few of them are for tp if u want these command then do hardwork for next lev++
            Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Isnt that quite obvious? What do you think would happen, if 100 players would have access to commands such as /a at any time? Exactly, it would get spammy as hell and almost everyone would abuse them.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X