This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design me a custom signature bar?

GamerX offers Live Player Stat signature bars with various designs/backgrounds (http://gamerxserver.com/signature). I am currently in the process of implementing something similar but using my own website to host the image. I would like a signature bar which has the same size as the gamerx sig bars but with a different design. I lack photoshop skills so I don't feel capable of designing this myself so I thought I'd create this thread to find out if anyone would like to help!

If you'd like to help me out by designing a sig bar for me that would be great! Just post a reply or private message me telling me that you'd like to help, then I can message you giving more details of the kind of signature theme I'd like. Alternatively, if you'd like to just go ahead and create one then attach it in a response on this thread then feel free.

Basic design requirements: The design should be green (to match GST website theme), the size should be the same as the gamerx sig bars, it should have small text at the bottom with a link to my discoloured.co.uk website, the theme should be gta related.

I'm sorry if the desired design isn't clear, message me if you'd like to help me out and you have good photoshop skills. I'll be happy to explain more

Comment

Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
      Haha, funny design. Since nobody else has opted to help (which is fine) then I will use your amazing design. You'll see this master piece used in my signature once I have implemented what is necessary on my website.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
        Haha, funny design. Since nobody else has opted to help (which is fine) then I will use your amazing design. You'll see this master piece used in my signature once I have implemented what is necessary on my website.
        I would have designed one properly since I am decent with Photoshop, however haven't had time recently. If you could wait up to Friday, I could make a few designs for you if that interests you.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          I would have designed one properly since I am decent with Photoshop, however haven't had time recently. If you could wait up to Friday, I could make a few designs for you if that interests you.
          Yeah that sounds nice. I can wait, take your time, thanks.

Comment

i try to do this Bro for u

Comment

I am gonna give a try for new live score signature bars and i will show the preview here

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X