This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torture in GamerX

There is a player GamerX who is continously abusing mend my family nd mother etc.....when i ask an admin ingame they just say ignore ignore ignore and /ipm <id> .....but when i do that he switches form pm to MAIN CHAT.....i mean fucking really? insulting in MAIN CHAT? i say ban him at once.....but there is anonther problem..if u ban him..i will get banned also because ips are same http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...9318-Same-IP-s ...yeah if u can do something like ranges....ban him not me..nd yeah he have several accounts like
    [.ZF.]Bilal,Hira,[EOD]MeHak,Atif,Bilal_Ahmed and more with tags.....nd 1 more thing if u want any proofs i can give u ss but they r in my mother tongue so only some people can understand that like Jafri,Max_Safy,ATP...Plz do something about that..nd if banning remember not to ban me instead....ip's r confusing.....
    Last edited by Basit_Khan; 16-10-16, 07:22 AM. Reason: link addition

If you come across the situation you mentioned, better you ignore private texts from the person who is acting abusive. If this doesnot help it would be much better if you try to ignore such people. Ignoring them is the best solution, becasue when you pay more attention to them they will say much more to you and to your family. This makes them feel that you really are getting annoyed, so they keep on abusing you.
    Once you have started ignoring them they won't say anything to you or to your family either. This results making them feel like you are not even caring about what others are saying about you.
    I suggest you to just donot care what others say about you.
    Dont get affended on what others utter.

Comment

But he already abuses me in real life then i come in-game for some peace nd TADAAAA he's here too...
      now i have to ignore him..hmm gud sugestion .....NO.NO.NONONONONONONONONO..JUST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

If the abuse happens ingame use the report command and hope there is a admin online that knows your language. You could get in touch with Jafri and he could help you.

But for real life issues with this kid, I suggest investing in a baseball bat.
        Theres no school like the old school and im the fucking headmaster.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X