X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Survey

Hi guys,

I am currently finishing up an engineering project at my university and need some help filling out a survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...NITwQ/viewform

The link includes a small video of what the project is about, any help is appreciated .

If you manage to fill the survey out, just comment in this post and i'll try to get some cookies to you when i'm in game.

Thanks guys

Hey I filled out the survey,, am looking forward to some cookies

Comment

I filled it too..

Comment

All done, since I know you have been working on this for a long time just keep the cookies.
        Last edited by Nissan; 17-10-16, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Done, Although i don't like having 2 phones as one for camera and one for controller just to kick balls. Good luck!
          Last edited by Robo; 17-10-16, 10:30 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Whats the point of this robot? Is it purely for leisure or is it something you would try put into a commercial market?
            Theres no school like the old school and im the fucking headmaster.

Comment

I filled it too nice

Comment

I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by hiyah View Post
                  Whats the point of this robot? Is it purely for leisure or is it something you would try put into a commercial market?
                  Its a product development project for a robotic toy. Still in early prototyping stages at the moment and wont be going into the market (at least any time soon). We are required to assume that it may be feasible for commercial marketing for the purpose of the paper

Comment

Done, filled it.
                    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Done filling out the survey. However I'd suggest a tiny bit more features that will make it unique from other "robotic toys". Well it is good that it can drive in normal surfaces. How about make it be able to go on water as well, using a motor of some sort. Perhaps if if is light enough even make it able to fly. Since it is cool that it can drive but there are a lot of machines in market that are similar. Pretty hard of a job but you have done really well so far.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I've Filled it Done!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                          How about make it be able to go on water as well, using a motor of some sort. Perhaps if if is light enough even make it able to fly.
                          Their project is exclusive to environmental interaction and navigation as I came to know.

Anyway, I am done completing the survey.

Comment

I completed the survey.
                            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Done

(fly service) He uses to market "Only one for cigar Actually it is good idea ^^

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X