X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY DIWALI!!

Hello my fellow Indian brothers and sisters,

I'd like to wish you all a very happy joyful Diwali friends. I don't know anything about it but my mum said tomorrow is like important as fuck for her. She made lots of sweets though, they taste really weird but it has a nice twist to it. Don't really believe in Hinduism but this particular celebration seems happy as fuck with lots of fireworks and shit so it's lit. I do think there's a story for this right, cuz monkey god does stuff and shit...idk...but..

Anyway again Happy Diwali bruthaz! Eat curry better! We deserve it!
    Last edited by Nate; 31-10-16, 06:56 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

But I thought they worshipped pigs right? Or was it cows?

Edit: Why you delete your post?
    Last edited by Eliteus; 30-10-16, 03:20 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      But I thought they worshipped pigs right? Or was it cows?
      What I've heard about they love cows, like a spiritual or religious symbol. Not sure if they respect them or something but it seems serious.

Comment

Well I heard of a monkey god and elephant god in Hinduism. But never a cow :/

Nevertheless Happpyy Diwaliii!

Comment

I'm not Indian but i saw a massive crowd of them dancing an stuff. Went to check it out and they wished me a happy Diwali and put a dot on my head. Pretty nice to see the Indian community in my city inviting others to celebrate though. They seemed pretty excited, never seen so many candles in my life.

Happy Diwali!!

Comment

Happy Diwali to all of the hindu brothers and sisters.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Happy diwali my all Indian friends and eliteus we make this diwali amsome xd

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
                What I've heard about they love cows, like a spiritual or religious symbol. Not sure if they respect them or something but it seems serious.
                Yes we love cows . Cows like our god .

Comment

Happy Diwali to all Hindus!

They worship cows but their gods are elephant and monkey called ganesh and hanuman (not sure).

Comment

Originally posted by Umair_Umd View Post
                    Happy Diwali to all Hindus!

They worship cows but their gods are elephant and monkey called ganesh and hanuman (not sure).
                    yes they are our gods

Comment

HAPPY DIWALI to all hindus brothers and sister
                      Be happy !
                      I always stand out,
                      So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Wish you all Happy Diwali !!

Comment

Happy diwaali to all the hindus brothers and sisters -

Comment

I am not from India, but I'd like to wish you guys a happy Diwali

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                              I am not from India, but I'd like to wish you guys a happy Diwali
                              same , happy Diwali

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X