This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RND's introduction!

Hello, my ingame name is RND, it's abbreviation of "Random", if anybody would like to ask. In real life i'm 20 years old and i'm student in high school. I live in Riga, Latvia.

I'm new player here @ GamerX, but not newbie @ SA-MP. I started to play SA-MP in 2006 summer, when i was 12, actually San Andreas was my first game that caught me in seriously, those was my first PC days also. Before i had my own PC and San Andreas, i was already a big fan of GTA, when i had my PS1 console, i was subjected by GTA 2 and that was one of my rare games that i used and loved to play.

Actually, i wasn't playing SA-MP all the time without pauses till 2006, i had a lot breaks for playing SA-MP before now, if i'll count them toether, then there would be about 2-3 years break time overall in the moment from 2006 till today. Before i joined GamerX (~March, 2014), i wasn't playing for about year, cause i left it because of school/work, all together and i tought that i'd never play that game again, but here i am now. I startd to play again, because i've ot bored of anything and realised tat i can start playing SA-MP again.

How and why did i choose GamerX? I dunno, the most time ever i have spent playing in local servers, but i got boried of them a long time ago and then i tought why wouldn't i play in some global well known worldwide server, then i choose the GamerX. I dunno why, i knew this before, a long time ago, but my attitude was neutral. Now i wanted just something randomly and funny together and i remembered about GamerX, that was exactly what i was expecting for, on more important thing is theat there aren't any limits, only '/rules' in that case and thats all. Here's anything and for everyone, and thats why i'm staying here and hope to become to well known player and man in your community.

My favourite things to do in SA-MP is racing, tuning cars and maybe flying. I'm not a dm'er, because i was never a good shooter and thats why i'm practicing almost only my driving skills.

Thank you very much for your attention and loosing ~5min from your lifetime, my story was very comprehensive and there's only the most important things tat you should know.

If you have any questions, go on and ask me about anything from "what music i like" to "what is my hair color"!

Last edited by RND; 11-03-14, 01:30 AM.

Welcome to GamerX Good to have you here .

Comment

Nice to see another one like me in the server, I'm bad at dm too. Cya in game and hope you have fun here.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by RND View Post
        i'm 20 years old and i'm student in high school.
        huh...? how could be?

Comment

Easily, that will be not hard to understand for you.

Hard explanation :

So, i went to elementary school in 2002/2003 when i was 7 years old. How we all know, elementary school is equal to 9 years. So i graduated elementary school in 2010/2011, then i was 16. Actually i had to graduate high school last year when i was 19, but after i graduated elementary school i missed a year and started to study in high school in 2011/2012 when i was 17, now i'm in 12th class/form, as we all know, high school is equal to 3 years. So i started when i was 17 and now i'm 20 (17+3=20).

Easy explanation:

When i finished elementary i missed a year and started study in high school when i was 17!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X