This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
    ey dis my last day (might be online Wednesday morning idkk) at the server so i just wanted to write this so you can be happy or grieve about my departure

I've spent 5 years at this server now and I've had an amazing time here. Sucks to leave but most of my good friends left the server and roaming alone trying to be the funniest nigga you've ever met isn't the same without those people honestly. I've met some funny ass nice people here and I want to thank those for making my time here enjoyable. I want to thank the management for giving me the opportunity to be Admin, all of my friends for giving me the best time here, and especially the people that I hated, you guys made my time at GX even better lately. There are too many nice people to list and chances are I'd probably forget someone. You guys know who you are, give yourself a nice pat on the back for being here for me. I truly thank you. I'll be active on the forum and I'll visit sometimes.

Love y'all

Sincerely,
    Your nigga

P.S
    If I ever showed the slightest hint of hate towards you, that means that I fucking hate you and I hope that you get AIDS and go broke

ey departure song
    You hated me and you were always rude to me, But I will never forget your insults to me
    Good luck with your life!

Comment

• I will be away during 2 weeks. Vacations needed. Have fun all

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick View Post
        I will be away during 2 weeks. Vacations needed. Have fun all
        Have fun
        Njoy ur vaccations

Comment

Have fun

Comment

• Bye bye nigga good luck :'( You never allowed me to join your nigga school to learn nigga language but its okay. Have fun with real friends.

Comment

• Good Bye Rick! Enjoy some fresh air hehe and hope you get a gf this time a maybe hot one lol!
              we should not lose hope miracles happen everyday so keep trying! gl!

Comment

You well earned them rick. I wish you awesome holidays! Cya soon.

Comment

• gonna be in-active for 1 week and half for travling
                  [epiC]Jayce

if you see anyone got J@yce name or somthing like that

that not me.

Comment

• I will go offline for 13 more hours becoz its 12:30 am and i love sleep more then gaming
                    JOKE XD

Comment

Enjoy your holidays

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
                      I will go offline for 13 more hours becoz its 12:30 am and i love sleep more then gaming
                      JOKE XD
                      Die while sleeping then it will be not . Joke
                      Last edited by Robo; 24-07-16, 10:26 AM. Reason: Double post
                      Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss View Post

Die while sleeping then it will be not . Joke
                        lol xd

Comment

Have fun and enjoy your holiday.

We come through mobbin' like Crips for Compton.

Comment

• I'm going through some difficult and busy times. I might be back in september.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
                              I'm going through some difficult and busy times. I might be back in september.
                              good luck with your life
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
                                I'm going through some difficult and busy times. I might be back in september.
                                Good luck with your life. I hope you get past your problems

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X