Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving/Inactive

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CuteKitty View Post
    I'll go inactive too, and also my birthday is coming </3
    Happy birtday in advance and have a good time and don't come to lahore wtf

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Krrish View Post
      I already went to malaysia so I can't play samp but I will active at january
      Bya See you again in January , and welcome to Malaysia
      \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
      o.O.o Allen ~
      (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

      Comment


      • Originally posted by .Paige. View Post
        Inactive for like 10 days,
        Reason:-Pakistan tour, no need to explain, have fun ya'll my friends .
        Originally posted by CuteKitty View Post
        I'll go inactive too, and also my birthday is coming </3
        Bye, take care and happy journey cya

        Originally posted by Krrish View Post
        I already went to malaysia so I can't play samp but I will active at january
        I know you went to malaysia, take care dude, See you soon
        Last edited by Bazid; 24-12-16, 09:32 AM.

        Comment


        • I'm Back After the Inactivity i was inactive from 1 week,

          Comment


          • Well, welcome back.

            PS: I was also inactive for like 3 or 4 weeks.
            If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

            Comment


            • I leave game for sometime due to heartbreak in game. Not know how much long maybe much long . But sometimes i active in irc ................


              Bye bye everyone . Never belive in love
              Last edited by AntMan; 03-01-17, 10:36 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AntMan View Post
                I leave game for sometime due to heartbreak in game. Not know how much long maybe much long . But sometimes i active in irc ................


                Bye bye everyone . Never belive in love
                why u fall love in a game. Vary bad boy get gf real life no in a game weird boy

                any way Bye Bye I miss u xxx
                Deux Sept - 2 7

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AntMan View Post
                  I leave game for sometime due to heartbreak in game. Not know how much long maybe much long . But sometimes i active in irc ................


                  Bye bye everyone . Never belive in love
                  awwwwwwwwwww, see you soon romeo

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    why u fall love in a game. Vary bad boy get gf real life no in a game weird boy

                    any way Bye Bye I miss u xxx

                    love do automatically it does not see time , place and anything xd

                    miss you too xxx friend

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AntMan View Post
                      love do automatically it does not see time , place and anything xd

                      miss you too xxx friend
                      love do in real, plus u no adult - u still kiddie liek me! focus study, no love! it matter if u see person, or pixel - person be murder er or rape ist!

                      love u beta
                      Deux Sept - 2 7

                      Comment


                      • Love is wanna be true, not in game.. So concentrate on studies.. And have love in after finishing colleges like me.. So all the best for future..

                        And gonna miss you .. You are the funny guy as well as a friendly guy i seen

                        Comment


                        • You shouldn't focus on GX girls. They have all a tatoo on their ass with my name

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            You shouldn't focus on GX girls. They have all a tatoo on their ass with my name
                            the truth has been spoken

                            "Stop wasting your time lighting candles in the wind."

                            Comment


                            • Ciao Antman, take care

                              Comment


                              • Hi , all I am Going to get Inactive in game beacuse as my Exams are getting up so bye in game freinds

                                Comment

                                There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 5,526 at 06:09 AM on 11-01-16.

                                Working...
                                X