X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cya omar and gl

Comment

• Hi guys, so today is the day that i made decision to leave this community it was so hard to took that decission for me. I was always loved to play Hunger Gamer and Ctf with my jaanis paige, abigail, ela, tinarex, lolo, Ariana grande, soolaimane, payrle, Evil, kaz0ke, gx14, gengar, Twinbow, scoutz, potatowastaken, spraky, saturo, goldeneyes, hoia, maxsafy, veyron, heartbeat, dodo, garib_admi, yoven, rackham, churre, overdose, gedo, antman thanks to all of u guys. It was always fun time with my jaanis to tease churre to call him just to say teri chaddiure xD
      izayoi thanks for making goos for me <3
      jobu_janes my bae <3
      Also beats, manunel, Robo_NIX, jafri, pedro, panzehir, glator, saxboy, kanwar, charger, left, rick i will never forget u guys <3
      i can never forget declanisking for his goo hacking thing xD
      kakashi who always loved my p-goo hunts
      it was always fun playing around with nuetralperson/gamehunter, daanduerloo, tunkgi, fernando,

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
      Matite for always helping me with img files.
      Mousytom n Nate for being my inspiration for making pobs i always tried hard to be as best as u guys in making objects.

I will also miss some inactive members: breakdown, AlexM, Tocha, kyle, cocoranden, sevenofnine, ez, sobe, raiden, rockingevilz, Monno, fenix, hamo, tanaka.
      I wish best of luck to all of u guys ingame also in real life have wonderful future ahead. i will always miss u guys love u all <3

Comment

• Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post
        Hi guys, so today is the day that i made decision to leave this community it was so hard to took that decission for me. I was always loved to play Hunger Gamer and Ctf with my jaanis paige, abigail, ela, tinarex, lolo, Ariana grande, soolaimane, payrle, Evil, kaz0ke, gx14, gengar, Twinbow, scoutz, potatowastaken, spraky, saturo, goldeneyes, hoia, maxsafy, veyron, heartbeat, dodo, garib_admi, yoven, rackham, churre, overdose, gedo, antman thanks to all of u guys. It was always fun time with my jaanis to tease churre to call him just to say teri chaddiure xD
        jobu_janes my bae <3
        Also beats, manunel, Robo_NIX, jafri, pedro, panzehir, glator, saxboy, kanwar, charger, left, rick i will never forget u guys <3
        it was always fun playing around with nuetralperson/gamehunter, daanduerloo, tunkgi, fernando,

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
        Mousytom n Nate for being my inspiration for making pobs i always tried hard to be as best as u guys in making objects.

I will also miss some inactive members: breakdown, AlexM, Tocha, kyle, cocoranden, sevenofnine, ez, sobe, raiden, rockingevilz, Monno, fenix, hamo, tanaka.
        I wish best of luck to all of u guys ingame also in real life have wonderful future ahead. i will always miss u guys love u all <3
        was so shocked to hear it, you really don't have to listen to anyone disrespectful, rude, or whatever, people like that exist everywhere, you just have to ignore them. but i can totally understand you, I hope you will revisit us sometime jaani if not, then wish you the best
        Last edited by Payrle; 06-08-17, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Hi guys, so today is the day that i made decision to leave this community it was so hard to took that decission for me. I was always loved to play Hunger Gamer and Ctf with my jaanis paige, abigail, ela, tinarex, lolo, Ariana grande, soolaimane, payrle, Evil, kaz0ke, gx14, gengar, Twinbow, scoutz, potatowastaken, spraky, saturo, goldeneyes, hoia, maxsafy, veyron, heartbeat, dodo, garib_admi, yoven, rackham, churre, overdose, gedo, antman thanks to all of u guys. It was always fun time with my jaanis to tease churre to call him just to say teri chaddiure xD
          jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

damn it , what a shock for me :'(

gonna miss u and ur pgoos lol

good luck irl bella <3

hope u change ur mind and back to us

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

jaaaaaniiiiiii.......... So sad to hear that you are leaving , it was very nice to have you in our community.... It was a bit annoying when you called me "teri chaddi urre" but at same moment, funny, because I knew that you just did it for fun... I hope you can visit us again... on IRC or Discord, I will miss you, everyone will miss you.. I really want to know the reason of why are you leaving, maybe life problems... I don't know, but it's sad to hear that you are leaving... you were the one who was making the hardest pgoos in gamerx, literally, I liked that, and as I said, I hope you can visit us on IRC or Discord, or come back... I wish you the best Bella

TAKE CARE...

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm gonna miss you! I hope you'll change your mind holy shit! It was really great to play with you my bella! Take care and come visit us if you can omg

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

why why bella
                shocking news . I am gonna miss you and your activities . I hope you will change your decision and come back

Comment

• Originally posted by [AC
                  Bella]Hi guys, so today is the day that i made decision to leave this community it was so hard to took that decission for me. I was always loved to play Hunger Gamer and Ctf with my jaanis paige, abigail, ela, tinarex, lolo, Ariana grande, soolaimane, payrle, Evil, kaz0ke, gx14, gengar, Twinbow, scoutz, potatowastaken, spraky, saturo, goldeneyes, hoia, maxsafy, veyron, heartbeat, dodo, garib_admi, yoven, rackham, churre, overdose, gedo, antman thanks to all of u guys. It was always fun time with my jaanis to tease churre to call him just to say teri chaddiure xD
                  jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Sad to hear this , I'm wishing the best in your life! Good luck Bella. <3

Comment

• Good bye and good luck with life jani : )

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Damn Bella
                      So sad to see you're leaving but hey thank you for everything you did here,I really had fun with my enemy Bella )
                      Good luck in real life,Im sure you will have a good ones <3
                      Peace&Love

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

No bella
                        i hope you will come back soon, or atleast you're active in discord or facebook
                        gonna miss you

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Well didnt expect that.
                          Anyway goodbye and take care.

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Damn bellitsa mama i didnt expect that from you to leave the community. i will miss you mama we will still be on contact thought via Facebook & Discord i hope so! Good luck in your life bellitsa mia Take careeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

• Oh, I hope you come back some day! take care bella!

Comment

jobu_janes my bae <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Ohh FUCK, hope you will change your mind and come back , it is sad reading that, who will say good morning jaanis on Discord every day now ;(, will miss you fucking much Bellalalalala <3.

On-topic: Started in inactivity from 2 days due to family issues, will came back in 10 days or more.
                                "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X