This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bye <3

Its time to me to say Good Bye <3.. The reason for i'm leaving is my eyesight is become shit when i'm concentrating on games.. So i decided to leave every games.. Like Beer, GamerX is my part of life i will never leave permanently! So my last words to the players. Today i will play as my last day.
    Don't forgot to give me party :P

Bazid: The guy who helped me in everything and also i'm thinking i got TP status by his encourage!

Death_Eater: The guy who is my best friend and never lose each other.. He will help me in everything also i help him in everything.. We both became TP by our encourages and behaviors!

Nancy: Sorry i made you sad many times and you are the funniest girl... Hereafter i can't see you

Eliteus: The admin make me laugh in every time... Also i'm friendly with you.. Take care!

Panzehir: He made me in happy mood every times by making jokes everyday! Thank you for everything <3.

Jafri: Eminem Sucks! xD Anyway goodluck with your life mate <3

And Most of the TPs And Admins: You all had fun time with me.. Just Take care in your life!

To All players: Everybody made me happy except someguys, Some will insult me and Some will make me in happy mood! Anyway Cya people <3

Sorry, If i missed many names.. Anyway Peoples.. Take care with your life..!
    BYE!

Last edited by Krrish; 15-04-17, 06:26 AM.

Bye :/

Comment

See you soon bruh :P
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

goodbye buddy :'<

Comment

Best of luck man

Comment

As seen from i've met everybody today.. Still i can't make a decision! Everybody telling me to stay and i'm also not willing to leave this great community... What can i do guys?

Edit:
            Originally posted by Eazy_E View Post
            f***** stay here and i'll give you a free entry in dbh, all knows that you love DBH
            LMAO.. wtf no :v
            Last edited by Krrish; 15-04-17, 02:44 PM.

Comment

f***** stay here and i'll give you a free entry in dbh, all knows that you love DBH

Comment

Where is my name :\ can u please get online on 24th of april its my birthday bhaiya
                [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

I decided to stay!!!! I can't leave you guys.. I felt very bad for this.. But the only problem is i can play only small time per day.. Its the great community i'm not willing to leave <3.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X