This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to go

I never really thought this day would come but I feel like I'm at a point in life where I need to make smarter decisions. I dunno how to say goodbye cuz I'm not really good at it but let me just start of by saying thank you to everyone for making my time spent here to be memorable. I've had a really amazing time here and I've met some amazing people over the past 8 years. There were good times and there were bad times but at the end of the day I knew that if I could spend just a couple minutes in game chatting with the community I'd be happy. For those who might be wondering why I'm leaving, its just some personal issues in real life which I need to focus on and clear my head. I may be 20 years old but I have the mental capacity of a 12 year old and I need to sort that out. I've thought about leaving for a really long time but I was unable to wrap my head around the idea of a life without this community and to this second I feel like I'm going to fail and just go in game again but hey, might as well try. I haven't been able to log on ingame much for the past few weeks and I haven't really been able to find time due to personal problems which really does suck but at least it lets me focus on real life.

I'd like to thank all of you for allowing me to be me and for letting me have fun with the community. I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the ass (which I probably was...) for the admin team and players. If I was, I'm sorry and I hope you could let that slide!

You might be expecting a list of people who I'd like to specifically thank but there won't be one because I'm grateful to a lot of people on this server so I'm going to only mention 5. Thank you to Pedro, PANZEHIR, burnedgrass, Rick and Lilou. And Beats, but fuck Beats, shit that's 6 and now a list god damn it. Besides them, there's so many people I'm grateful to have met and had conversations with and I feel like I don't have to name them out as at this point they must already know who they are. I would write a lot more but I'm not really good at explaining things so sorry...

With all that being said, and with a truly god awful leaving thread with no structure or shit, I have to say goodbye and good luck to all of you. I wish you all nothing but the best and hopefully I will see you all again some day.

Hope you overcome all your problems man! Thanks for the free Goo you gave me when I was new to GamerX!

You're one of the best Admins in GamerX in my opinion!

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
    And Beats, but fuck Beats
    haha! Me and Roddja will abuse him while you're gone, don't worry!

Anyway, enjoy life!

Comment

I hope everything get solved, see you and thanks for everything
      I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Im shocked to hear, we had a great history for the past 7 years elsewhere not just here and its sad for me to hear this, i hope you can find time to visit us sometime soon cause we all would love to see you again, you will still remain my fav paki, hope we can talk more in depth soon about this, cya for now.

Comment

No no no no no, I dare you to leave. You can't leave GamerX after everything you did

Comment

Oh thats sad to see ur leaving and I hope things will get sort out also my best wishes are always with you. And thankyou for the things you did for me. Hope to see you someday again ingame. Gona miss u <3

Comment

Thank you for your contributions here, the entertainment you provided the community with will always be remembered. Best of luck.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Good to hear that you're leaving. At least, 1 harami is leaving us today. )
                If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

It sucks to see someone leaving, but let's be honest we all got problems in our life and there is time that comes and we should focus on solving those problems. So thanks for everything u've done in Gamerx and good luck in your life man.

Comment

Hurts to see a good and an honest Admin leaving, yea we've been in a lot of drama and fights but you were the best admin I ever met.
                    I hope everything in your life is sorted out and all your problems flush away like shit !
                    Fell in love with you when I came to know you love Eminem xD (#EMINEM4LIFE)
                    You were a nice guy and you really are !

Will miss your Beard, your fights with Pedro and you banning me xP
                    Love you mate !

Your old enemy and a new friend,
                    Mashall/Maniac.

Comment

NOO, who will we abuse now

Jokes aside, hope you'll sort things out & come back whenever you feel like it ! Good luck with everything & know that you're always welcome !

Comment

No need to explain,mayne.
                        All good things come to an end,so I'll wish you a good luck in life and take care mate,
                        Hope you and Eminem will meet one day
                        Peace&Love

Comment

The first time I saw you online I had already judged you bad for the behavior of course i was wrong
                          I know I did not have a very strong friendship with you.
                          But you still decided to help me when I needed you most, you were an excellent teacher when I was promoted to admin, you were attentive to me when I needed you most
                          Maybe when you return we could work on our friendship, until then I wish you good luck in everything you decide to do in your life.

Comment

omg jafri you will be really missed in-game ...
                            sad to hear that i'll never insult Eminem when you're in-game
                            thanks for everything bro and the funny moments we had together.
                            hope that all your problems get solved.
                            Take care Jafri Eminem sucks
                            https://s12.postimg.org/kji9ygwhp/15_4.png

Comment

Hopefully will see you in irc from time to time. You know, I left for a very similar reason. Oh and btw fuck Eminem
                              Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X