X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye mate, See you soon

Comment

Originally posted by Twinbow View Post
      Guys , as the most of you noticed that I changed alot in-game and that's all cuz I have some family problems related with playing samp , I pass a lot of time playing here and this has had a negative effect on my future ..
      Thanks to everyone for making my time spent here and I'll never forget you guys especially Eminem , I mean PANZEHIR , Left , Yoven , Krrish , Soollaimane , TinaRex , NeuroX , Payrle , Churre , Ela and Gx14 .. You guys really amazing and funny , I passed the most of my time with you , and sorry if I forgot to put some other names ...
      Also thanks to Eliteus who gifted me this yesterday before i'm leaving : https://s12.postimg.org/edc1l7uod/sa-mp-938.png

Anyway , I'll miss y'all.
      Cya GamerX
      Twinbow

PS - I'll be sometimes on IRC
      WTF, Spent alot time with you.. btw these days you start to ignoring me.. but i won't ignore you! you're still my best friend bro!
      Anyway best of luck in your life! <3

Comment

Good luck with everything in your life, twinboob we will miss you i hope you will be back one day i know players cant "LIVE" without SA:MP XD!

Comment

Good luck mate!!
          Wish you the best in life and thank you for the time we played toghter take care bro!
          Peace&Love

Comment

Uhh , finally .. everything is done now ( all problems solved ) i'm back again guys
            Thanks for all your wishes !! I really appreciate that.
            So yeah , cya in-game guys

Ps - that wasn't drama or something like that , some of you are close to me and I told them what happened exactly , and as I said , everything is good now.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X