I am 16 years old.
    i live in Portland Oregon (USA)
    A few things i enjoy
    .Rap
    .skateboarding
    .my dogs
    .My friends!
    I only speak English
    i am currently just joining the community and getting to know some of the nice people here.
    From these nice people i have wanted to get more involved with the community
    I'm a very friendly and diverse person and open minded so talk to me about anything.

See you in game!

Last edited by zocks; 18-06-17, 10:51 AM. Reason: Additional information

Yea, Welcome to our community... We're happy to see you here. Enjoy your stay!
    I hope to see you in game.

It's good to see players coming to our community!

Comment

Welcome to our community
      Enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome mate! Enjoy your stay here. Hey, let me give you a little information about the server.
        Let's begin, so first of all, a question can arise that how to spawn cars? All you've to do is type /v <VehicleName> (If you don't know the names, just type /v and it will show you a dialog in their classes and choose one of them, it'll open up a new dialog in which you'll see vehicles with their names, click on any one of them and you'll be given the specific vehicle). But there are some vehicles that can't be occupied by normal players like Hydra (/v hydra), hunter (/v hunter) etc... They can only be spawned during Happy Hour. Now you'll ask what is Happy Hour? In happy hour, admins give cookies (Type /chelp in-game to know what are cookies and how to earn them) and cakes, (/sniper gives you 20 ammo of sniper and it costs 1 cake) and cash and miniguns & rockets, they & Trusted Players hide p-GOOs (Hidden Pickups) and there are many more advantages of happy hour. 2nd question can arise that how to join groups/gangs/clans? It depends on which clan you want to join, either GamerX official clan or those clans that are not introduced on GamerX website. If you want to join Gx official clan, check their sections (Look below for Gx official clans and their sections)

Click on any of them and read their requirments and fulfill them and the most important Don't break any rule and hang out with them or you'll get Negative vote from them and they'll have to deny you even if you were active & helpful.
        3rd question can arise that what are events?
        There are different types of events. 1st type is they can be organized by normal players, Trusted Players, Admins. 2nd type is they're being loaded in-game and in-game event has different types, LMS (Last Man Standing), in this type of event, you've to be the last player in event and try to kill all players, this type of event has no teams, CTF (Capture The Flag) in this event, you've to get the flag of your opponent's team & this type of event has only 2 teams, sometimes, admins do set Win points, but random win points are just 2, STP (Steal The Project), in this type of event, if you're in Blue Team (Defender), you've to protect the project which is nearby your spawn point and if you're in Red Team (Attacker), you've to steal the project from Blue Team, and get it to your point (Red Checkpoint nearby your spawn point), A/D (Attack Defense also known as Siege), this event is similar to STP event, but in this type of event, there is no project to steal, there is just a Checkpoint (For Blue team) which has to be stolen by Red team, once you stand on it for 30 seconds, you & your team will win the event, TD (Target Destruction), in this type of event, you've to shoot at others' projects (There are 4 teams in this event including yours) and try not to get your project shot.
        By the way, that's all I can help you for now, don't forget to take a /tour (in-game) to get known more about the server and check Tutorials.
        If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Welcome To GamerX
          feel free to pm me in-game if you need any help.
          People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Hi zocks, i hope you have good time here on our server.
            Also which rapper do you like most?

Comment

Welcome here dude!

Comment

Welcome zocks! Have nice time in GamerX! Good luck

Comment

Welcome to the server.

Comment

Welcome To Gamerx

Comment

Welcome to GamerX community enjoy it stay here and enjoy alot and as sniper said feel free to pm me or anyone in-game or on forum for help for any problem enjoy ur stay.

Comment

Originally posted by GEDO View Post
                        Hi zocks, i hope you have good time here on our server.
                        Also which rapper do you like most?
                        Famous dex,rich the kid,xxxtentacion,ski mask slump god,lil pump wifi funeral,smoke purp,jaycritchforever,yg,

Comment

Welcome to GamerX
                          Read
                          /rules
                          Last edited by _OmAr.; 20-06-17, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the server

Comment

welcome to the server
                              don't forget to read /rules

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X