This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta Go!

Been an amazing journey so far,had great friends at the beginning of my days in GamerX.It's such an amazing server and if i start describing about each and everything,i legit would be able to write a book out of it.Would keep it short or else i would seriously end up crying and shits.I was fucking mad about this game,even got GLASSES for this game and would never believe the support i got from Breakdown and Kanwar which i'll be grateful for my entire life.Nonetheless won't mention each and every names but S clan isn't a clan,it's a group of friends which i have been telling from the start,I have complete faith that Soollaimane will be able to handle it properly.Ugh!This is tough saying bye to this community.To be honest,we all have to leave one day but unfortunately my day has arrived.I would like to thank Mousytom for teaching me how to start making objects and Nate for guiding me throughout every mistakes i made regarding objects.I ended up mentioning everyones' name.So here in GamerX,Eliteus{MY BUD} stood by me in this entire journey,keep in touch bro.Will miss the Admin Team and of course Jafri,Pedro,Instant,Rick(Played a big role in this journey).So yeah take care everyone.Will probably join you hoes SOON!
    *StarBoy*

Thanks for all of your contributions as a staff, good luck for upcoming days Sax! Take care.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Goodbye SaxBoy, I will never forget Jafri's replacement

Comment

Goodbye sax... Goodluck in your life.. If you have some free times try visiting us on IRC.

Comment

Goodbye and good luck...

Comment

Dude wtf is this u never told me you are going to leave, anyway I'll miss u man even tho we're still talking on Facebook etc... But here in game is a totally different thing, and of course i'll miss slapping u everytime you join. So take care man you will be missed.

Comment

Good bye Sax bhai . Goodluck for the future

Comment

Everyone is leaving huh well it sucks that you're leaving, but everything has an ending and I think it's your time for you to leave. I hope we see you from time to time, take care!

Comment

Hope to see you visiting us again soon, good luck with real life.

Comment

bye, take care

Comment

Goodbye and good luck in your life Sax, hope i see you in-game again, you will be missed.
                      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Goodbye sax and Goodluck

Comment

Goodbye Good luck with your life

Comment

Sad to hear that man.Good luck and take care bro!And dont worry about [S] im pretty sure Soollaimane will take good care of it(maybe xD).

Comment

it's sad to hear you're leaving cuz i didn't spend much time with ya. anyway , hope to see you soon ingame buddy!
                              Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X