This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comming back

Hello . many of you may not know me as gamerx now full with some new fresh players . My name ig is Aym[M4] i'm an old trusted player ( not anymore eksde ) got demoted for a stupid reason . anyway now it's officialy that i'll come back to the game and spend more time to it as i have some free times acctuly .
    so yeah nice to meet you all . see ya all in the game

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Originally posted by Aym View Post
    Hello . many of you may not know me as gamerx now full with some new fresh players . My name ig is Aym[M4] i'm an old trusted player ( not anymore eksde ) got demoted for a stupid reason . anyway now it's officialy that i'll come back to the game and spend more time to it as i have some free times acctuly .
    Welcome back anew.

Comment

hi and wb.

Comment

Welcome back!
        EnJoy!

Comment

Welcome back aym

Comment

Welcome back Aym.

Good Luck!

Comment

Welcome back to GamerX, Aym! good luck and enjoy again your stay here ... Good luck :P

Comment

Welcome back mate! Hope you could get TP once again one day
                Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome enjoy your stay here would love to know a old member of [M4] see you in game.
                    Last edited by Muaaz; 26-07-17, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald_Trump View Post

Hope you could get TP once again one day
                      No thanks, I guess he won't have a positive vote from many admins, he knows why

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post

No thanks, I guess he won't have a positive vote from many admins, he knows why
                        thats not my goal either

Comment

thats not my goal either
                          Oh yeah, your goal is to 'destroy' me, good luck on that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

Oh yeah, your goal is to 'destroy' me, good luck on that though.
                            that's not it either

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X