Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you good luck for your future, hope all the worries which you are facing get's solved and hope you come back some day it was always fun to play with you that staying at /l 69 and talking and then that """"" power and everything xD it was hahaha amazing so in the end uhhh it can be hard when you spend your that much time at a place and then that place looks like your family so hope you come back soon and good luck for your future and yep real life matter's alot...

Comment

Woahh, I came here after reading your chat in your discord group. I didn't expect you'll leave this fast
      We just getting closer in this few days. I didn't expect that you'll invite me in your own discord group and IRC. I never thought that you'll be friendly to me just in 2 days.
      Thanks a lot eventho we haven't played for a long time. But it was a precious time to me. You even mention my name even if we just get close each other for awhile. It's really sad to read this.
      I wish you a good luck for your future and you'll always cheer up. Hope you have a great friend to IRL. Hope to see you soon again in GamerX.
      Thanks and see ya again <333

Comment

I just met you! It's unfortunate that you're leaving.

Comment

Take care fat ass, see you around sometime!

Comment

Ami toh nai! Thikase bhaiya!
            *StarBoy*

Comment

Come back soon!

Good luck in your real life!
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

By some reason you started to ignore me .(( I don't know why already, btw, good luck Nancy

Comment

Lol I was always insulting you just to make you angry xD Idk why I like seeing girls getting mad and angry , lol , I did that even with Ms.lina but she was strict with me in that day then Left demoted me XD but im really gonna miss those days ...
                  Anyway wanted to say 'sorry' about everything bad I did for you (even insulting , but u know I was joking) , take care , goodbye.

Comment

shit gonna miss u and espically gx14 he gonna miss u the most lol

i hope u didnt leave because of that meme lol :v and i hope u still join on discord

Comment

We have had our ups and downs, and besides what happened I really appreciated talking to you during these last few days! I hope you'll still be active on insta so that we can talk about our women stuff Take care!

Comment

Good luck in your life Nancy, take care!

Comment

Bye hoecy ! Good luck further.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

please come back one day, WE WILL BE WAITING FOR U even it takes years to take

Comment

Good luck in your life and take care

Comment

Goodbye.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X