This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lad!

Hey all, name's El3TriC (obviously). I've been checking out GamerX and I've got to acknowledge that it's unique and fun.

Favorite weapon is Sawn-Off, here's some gameplay :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzf0cxT_pM

I'm pretty good with sniper and deagle as well. Only issue is that i can't litefoot for shit :3

Cya in game folks

Hello there and welcome.
    I already met you in-game and we've played some duels together, you are pretty good with sawns, just a small note i would like to add. At the end of the video you did something which you shouldn't do ( 2shots bug in red-zone ) and you didn't know whether it was allowed or not that's why you should read the /rules in game if you haven't read them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      Hello there and welcome.
      I already met you in-game and we've played some duels together, you are pretty good with sawns, just a small note i would like to add. At the end of the video you did something which you shouldn't do ( 2shots bug in red-zone ) and you didn't know whether it was allowed or not that's why you should read the /rules in game if you haven't read them yet.
      My apologies, won't reiterate this again.

Comment

Hi, Welcome to GamerX server, is good to see a good player (DMer) is joining in the server.
        i have watched ur videos in the server and i saw you have a lot of friends in ur videos, why dont you invite them to visit gamerx? i bet they wont will mind in play here (like you now)

Comment

Welcome to the server. There are many cool things to do, Especially Reaching rank 100 also Try some interesting /challenge.. So there are levels to earn too! The second level is TP. Type /tpinfo in game to learn about it. For more refer TP boards at forums. Also Invite your more friends to play with you here! You'll obviously have fun.

Goodluck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
            i have watched ur videos in the server and i saw you have a lot of friends in ur videos, why dont you invite them to visit gamerx? i bet they wont will mind in play here (like you now)
            I'm bringing in some friends gradually, ye.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
              Welcome to the server. There are many cool things to do, Especially Reaching rank 100 also Try some interesting /challenge.. So there are levels to earn too! The second level is TP. Type /tpinfo in game to learn about it. For more refer TP boards at forums. Also Invite your more friends to play with you here! You'll obviously have fun.

Goodluck.
              Will surely check that all out, thanks for the hot welcoming.

Comment

Welcome to the server, enjoy your time and careful of snakes

Comment

Welcome to our community! Enjoy your stay here! (:

Comment

Originally posted by El3TriC View Post
                    Only issue is that i can't litefoot for shit :3
                    Hey, welcome to GamerX, maybe we can meet in-game someday so i can help you with lite-foot.
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X