This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your new Friend.

Hello, there. I'm Judgement, I'm 17 years old who doesn't really like to socialize in reality, except on Internet and Gaming.
    I started SA-MP in 2014, left in 2016. I still don't plan to go full active like I used to, back in the day. I don't really enjoy it that much like I used to. Anyway, I've played gX before a lot, with random nicks just for giggles. Most of the server I used to play on died, So I guess ill be playing here for a while.
    My aim is ass after so long, lol.
    I'd also like to make the most of this opportunity and would like to thank Mouaaz (Correct Spelling) for a warm welcome and to teach me the basics. We can obviously be friends so don't shy away from dropping a "Hi" when I'm in-game, We might hit off nicely.
    I'll see you in-game.
    Cheerio.

Originally posted by Judgement View Post
    Hello, there. I'm Judgement, I'm 17 years old who doesn't really like to socialize in reality, except on Internet and Gaming.
    I started SA-MP in 2014, left in 2016. I still don't plan to go full active like I used to, back in the day. I don't really enjoy it that much like I used to. Anyway, I've played gX before a lot, with random nicks just for giggles. Most of the server I used to play on died, So I guess ill be playing here for a while.
    My aim is ass after so long, lol.
    I'd also like to make the most of this opportunity and would like to thank Mouaaz (Correct Spelling) for a warm welcome and to teach me the basics. We can obviously be friends so don't shy away from dropping a "Hi" when I'm in-game, We might hit off nicely.
    I'll see you in-game.
    Cheerio.
    Welcome in GamerX, already met you in game so i felt you you are nice guy, with good behaviour and correct spelling is "Muaaz" xD and yup there is alot of interesting things to see here so Welcome here, and enjoy your stay here.

Comment

Welcome, dont hesitate to ask for help.

Comment

Welcome to Gamerx, and enjoy your stay here

Comment

That's nice to see you at server, Welcome to our server and Enjoy your stay at here.

Comment

Thank you Muaaz, Payrle, Evil, Krrish for a warm welcome. Looking forward to play with each and every one of you. See you guys in-game later.

Comment

Welcome to the Server.

Don't forget to ask Panzehir for Goo Hunts!

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome Judgement, have fun in game <3

Comment

Welcome to our community GamerX! Enjoy your stay here, in this server you can find a lot of interesting things, like events, races, challenges, stunts, and much more!

Comment

Welcome to our community , have fun.

Comment

Welcome to Gx!
                        Hope u enjoy ur time around here.
                        It was nice meeting u in-game.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX
                          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Hello, nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X