This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to Go

Well, I've been wanting to leave for the past 1 or 2 months now and I've decided to leave now. It's a hard decision to make but one that we all need to make eventually.

I don't want to leave but there are too many reasons to do it:

1. Spending too much time here
    2. Some players I had fun with got real boring (not batcold #1 Bulgarian) and some started avoiding me
    3. Boredom
    4. Too much gaming is just bad for you
    5. Few management decisions I disagree with
    6. Life needs improved (unemployment etc)
    ...and many more that might come across as too negative/rude to mention

I uninstalled SAMP to remove the temptation to rejoin.

I had lots of good times here with some good people and I won't forget those moments. I hope you guys keep enjoying the maps I made. Sorry if I was a dick to anyone.

It's nice to get to know people from other countries and to know what they are like. Shows you that people all over the world are pretty much the same and have the same worries/problems/interests etc.

Not going to do the whole shout out to specific players thing as it's too long and can leave some people feeling left out.

So I will just say bye to everyone. Hope you all do well in life.

Note: Panzehir don't edit out number 5. I'm not insulting management or trying to make them look bad, I'm just saying I disagree with it. It's not good to remove that.

Declan.
    Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 31-05-18, 10:42 AM. Reason: panzehir removed #5

It was really good playing with you man, enjoy your life.

Comment

Lots of stuff happened that shouldn't have happened and I'm sure that might be the reason or one of the reasons why you decided this, anyway we all gotta move on someday and it was fun playing with you bro, Good luck with everything else.

Comment

Take care of your self and your little brother
        Sorry if i did something wrong in your right , Forgive me and i wish you all the luck , it was fun playing with someone like you , Good luck King

Comment

I'm happy to have known you. We didn't spend much time together, but you've being real patient and tolerant. I will never forget that.
          If any of my word or action has ever offended/hurt you, I apologize and hope that you'll forgive me.

Farewell, Declan. SAMP is addicting. Real life is where you should be focusing the most.

Wish you all the happiness and success in real life.

Comment

I'm glad we played together, and of course I'm glad to have met a positive person like you.
            I hope you stay at least if not in the game then on the forum active.
            Good luck in your life.
            Goo King

Comment

Playing with you was great Bro, and enjoy your life.
              #NoGooForDeclan

Comment

It's sad to see good players like you leaving especially when the server is kinda dying recently

Anyway it's your call man , take care and good luck with your real life

Comment

It was a great time playing with you HG, goo hunts etc. That's sad to see you're leaving.. You have made many maps and contributed GamerX by donating, we will never forget that. Take care of your real life, hope you'll have a good one!

We'll miss you <3

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

1. Spending too much time here
                    2. Some players I had fun with got real boring (not batcold #1 Bulgarian) and some started avoiding me
                    3. Boredom
                    4. Too much gaming is just bad for you
                    5. Few decisions by management that I'm against
                    6. Life needs improved (unemployment etc)
                    ...and many more that might come across as too negative/rude to mention

It's nice to get to know people from other countries and to know what they are like. Shows you that people all over the world are pretty much the same and have the same worries/problems/interests etc.

Not going to do the whole shout out to specific players thing as it's too long and can leave some people feeling left out.

Declan.
                    i'm a bit inative by the same reasons above, specially the reasons number 1 ,2 , 3 and 6.

Yeah the good side of online games is that you can recognize that everybody got personal problems and shows that we arent "the only one suffering a kind of problem."

Right now you arent leaving the game (gta or samp). Actually you are leaving the "community" called GamerX. And yeah its not a easy decision to deal with.

The first week you gonna fell a bit strange for dont play the game or atleast talk with some friends but the next week you gonna fell yourself more complete (with complete i mean not slave of a game, you gonna doing whatever you want with ur time)

Farewell man...

Comment

It was nice getting to know you to atleast some extent. From #NoGoosForDeclan to #NoAtomBombsForDeclan. I've always enjoyed your Goo hunts right from when you were a Trusted player. The best Goo hunter ever. Reasons you mentioned are understandable but maybe you can return to GamerX when real life is sorted out, occasionally at least. I'll miss your "savage" forum posts and comments and definitely I'll miss your presence in game. Good luck with your life man.

Comment

Dont Know you much but you are the best admin and player in gamerx.
                        Great time playing with you.Enjoy Your Life Mate.

Comment

To be honest it was really fun playing with you ..your amazing maps..and Goo is Incomplete with out you but anyways I'm sorry if I did a mistake in front of you. .hope u will forgive me ....Enjoy your life
                          Regards:Amazing

Comment

As all said i to be honest saying that we will miss our "I SEE DA GOO LETS TAKE IT" KinG ,as your old friend i remember how we celebrated after you got accepted in TP you still ignore me always which others also do but your ignore makes me feel i am over but anyways you gotta go i wont stop as real life is most important.

Warm Reguards to Goo KinG
                            Vishwajit

Comment

Take care man and good luck with your personal life. Was always fun talking to you

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X