This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a great Journey!

Playing on GamerX for how many years was a Good shot. I met many great people that hops on my journey on this community, We can say that GamerX Before and Now would not be the same anymore but the memories are still there that we can embrace forever. As you guys can see I'm also inactive because I'm currently focusing to finish my Studies and it was also coincidence that after a year, I played back I got banned.

Thank you everyone who was been part of me, To the people who became part of my Videos also to the people who i've met!

GamerX is already part of my life, Everything happens here will be a memory forever.

I would like to shoutout names, but you guys are too many to be mention.

It's been a great Journey GamerX, Good Luck!

EDITED: Since I got unbanned, I will still visit the server sometimes mostly forums.

Chronized
    Last edited by Chronized; 29-08-18, 08:07 PM.

I don't know you much bro but seeing your amount of time in game and your score I concur you were an active and loyal player of GamerX. Just before you got banned I had 2 or 3 duels with you and you were clean in my opinion. I invited you to duel randomly and didn't realize admins were already checking on you.The so called video proofs also show nothing. The ban is really unfair and it's not nice to see an active and loyal player leave this way. I hope you won't give up in your ban appeal. Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre[AK] View Post
      I don't know you much bro but seeing your amount of time in game and your score I concur you were an active and loyal player of GamerX. Just before you got banned I had 2 or 3 duels with you and you were clean in my opinion. I invited you to duel randomly and didn't realize admins were already checking on you.The so called video proofs also show nothing. The ban is really unfair and it's not nice to see an active and loyal player leave this way. I hope you won't give up in your ban appeal. Good luck man.
      Wanted to say all that just when I was editing my post..

Good luck Chronized, I don't know If you will change this decision... Take care
      Last edited by Churre; 29-08-18, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Glad to meet and old experienced player like you , we just played for few hours but i found that you are friendly and cool guy

Take care of yourself Bye

Comment

Good luck in your life.Bye

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X