This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VolCanO is back <3

Hello Guys i guess most of The Players know who i'm but yea i made that topic to introduction myself to the players doesnt know me

Your name in-game : volcano.

When You started played Samp : 26-12-2007

How old are you : 25

when you played Gamerx : 2 or 3 years ago i guess Since 2014

Well, i'm most Skilled Player Since i started i know i got A lot of banned in gamerx because of aimbot but that wasnt Admin fault that was my fault cuz i didnt show them that i'm not aimboter but yea from now every time i join Gamerx i will make Videos Of my skills

~regards

Also Thanks To All My Friends i just come back for Them
    #Twitch #PANZEHIR #Instant #Nick #Kalifa #Jeffy #Jealous #PotatoWasTaken #Tinarex #Tina #Kanwar and a lot of Friends more <3

VolCanO Is Back <3

Welcome back Sir.

Comment

Welcome back val. Good to see you back!
      If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
        Welcome back val. Good to see you back!
        Thanks Mate <3

Originally posted by Queen View Post
        Welcome back Sir.
        Thanks

Comment

We still don't want you back in the community Punker (Pallo).

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
            We still don't want you back in the community Punker (Pallo).
            hello, rick You can Check our ip last month or last 2 or 3 times i have joined Gamerx, we are Different IP also yea if you found the range same that cuz we are in the same country also i dont care about the shits or whatever he did against The player or even against the server, just wanna Prove that i'm not the same guy thanks.

~regards #rick

Comment

It is not the range which is the same. It's the whole IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                It is not the range which is the same. It's the whole IP.
                True cuz i used To Be in the same isp he's in but since i'm not near him anymore So i changed The ISp from TP-link To TE-Data

You can see that if you Checked the ip i joined with yesterday *volcano.*

also you can come on irc so we can speak normal Beside to Spam This Topic

Comment

Explain, when we banned you, Pallo + P + V (you, Volcano), why you pmed me as V, and angry for the same stuff as pallo?
                  [16:49:27] Common channels for V [ValCanO@I.Like.You.But.I.Want.To.Kill.You]: #gamerX, #GamerX-Chat
                  [16:49:27] <V> hello as one of the mananagments in Gamerx let me show you that
                  [16:49:35] V [ValCanO@I.Like.You.But.I.Want.To.Kill.You] has just been kicked from #gamerX by Robo_N1X [RoboN1X@gamerxserver.com]: Robo_N1X
                  [16:49:35] Common channels for V [ValCanO@I.Like.You.But.I.Want.To.Kill.You]: #GamerX-Chat
                  [16:49:59] <V> really ?
                  [16:50:14] <V> are you fucking serious ?
                  [16:50:19] <V> you have no fucking right to ban me
                  [16:50:22] <V> for a fucking girl
                  [16:50:36] <V> you are deal with that i wont say any shits against gamerx
                  [16:50:39] <V> but i promise You
                  [16:50:44] <V> i will fuck her forl you <3
                  [16:50:46] <V> for*
                  [16:51:24] <V> I promise you once again
                  [16:51:30] <V> i'm gonna hurt your baby
                  [16:51:33] <V> so much :>
                  [16:52:37] V [ValCanO@I.Like.You.But.I.Want.To.Kill.You] has just been kicked from #GamerX-Chat by Pedro` [uid162683@Pe.dro]: bye
                  [16:52:37] No common channels for V [ValCanO@I.Like.You.But.I.Want.To.Kill.You]
                  Whoever you are, his brother/friends etc, you are still not welcome.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    Explain, when we banned you, Pallo + P + V (you, Volcano), why you pmed me as V, and angry for the same stuff as pallo?

Whoever you are, his brother/friends etc, you are still not welcome.
                    pmed you with "V" and i was angry af because you banned From Gamerx, and after that (Pallo) messaged Me saying, He banned you cuz of Nancy dont leave him, So i thought that true that why i pmed you saying shits, if you saw something after that message i was inactive cuz i'm not that really free As hell as i can be active 24/7 Well yea i join Gamerx when i'm Free to Stay With Friends Etc, Also Sir robo i know who are you i dont care about Pallo's Shit cuz after the shits he made and he will make all that goes to me as i'm His friend. well, i dont need him anymore that why i told him " we are not friends" and About the insults i insulted Cuz i was made and as i said i thought you banned me for the same reason as him since i just came from work and wanted to Stay some time on irc cuz i was like 28 days didnt logged in into my account well,

i wanted to say Sorry in "Public" for the insult i said To you and yea i like To Apologize if i made anything bad Sorry Once again

i know I made a lot of Bad things in Past but not like what he did ( IDK what he did but ofc it's shit) all i made like breaking rules etc that all, but now i wish if i can get last chance so i can improve Who i'm and sorry again if i insulted you or said a shit to anyone.
                    Last edited by VolCanO; 29-06-16, 09:42 AM.

Comment

The reason why you used "V" and "P" name is to disguise your identity and to avoid getting banned by admin Toxic_Ro that time, and the reason why you are back NOW because "Pallo" account is decided to be banned here.

If you are not him, then why are you evading the ban i made by using ultra-h and other BNC instead of posting a ban appeal. Pretty obvious that you are violating much.

Just go away.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

The reason why you used "V" and "P" name is to disguise your identity and to avoid getting banned by admin Toxic_Ro that time, and the reason why you are back NOW because "Pallo" account is decided to be banned here.

If you are not him, then why are you evading the ban i made by using ultra-h and other BNC instead of posting a ban appeal. Pretty obvious that you are violating much.

Oh plus, since a week already, my internet facing weird issue, it's lagging so hard and i got like 8000ms ping. You send who to attack me? o.O

Either you or Pallo, both annoying, i know you aswell as a massive rulebreaker in past, also i tried to ban you multiple times on irc for changing name because impersonating someone else many times.

Just go away.
                        Last edited by Robo; 29-06-16, 10:02 AM.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Oh plus, since a week already, my internet facing weird issue, it's lagging so hard and i got like 8000ms ping. You send who to attack me? o.O

Either you or Pallo, both annoying, i know you aswell as a massive rulebreaker in past, also i tried to ban you multiple times on irc for changing name because impersonating someone else many times.

Just go away.
                          Well, First of all, My registerted Data on irc is 1 year or so, And Pallo Registerted Data is like 33 w or so, so if i used "V" that mean i'm not Like him and yea i used to a lot of names like that, also i'm not using "VolCanO" cuz "Pallo" will be banned i dont care if he's banned or not and easly i can go away, it's doesnt stop on Servers or on players and About your internet, saying something like that makes you looks like "Stupid" sorry if that looks like insult but no it's the truth, To ddos something You Need To Have The ip of it And i didnt got Your ip ( i just read that on google ) also if i'm annoying and shits, you wouldn't deal with me,

and about ban Evading, i didnt tired to Evade any ban i just did /hs off and then joined #Gamerx i found myself unbanned Then when u kicked me i got a Script if i got kicked from any Channel automaticly .hs off and join again the server...

~Learn And #Talk <3

and yea i will go away Because i dont need To Deal With shits anymore, cuz samp in 2016 got a lot of noobs.... not you only but a lot of Gamerx Users and onther servers are noobs.

~regards <3

Comment

Originally posted by VolCanO View Post
                            To ddos something You Need To Have The ip of it And i didnt got Your ip ( i just read that on google ) also if i'm annoying and shits, you wouldn't deal with me,
                            Wow i didn't even mention about ddos, also i was saying who you send? not what you did directly right? How come you reply like that (with "i just read that on google" trying to say you don't know anything, while i didn't mention about it).

Magically, my internet becomes fine after this

and about ban Evading, i didnt tired to Evade any ban i just did /hs off and then joined #Gamerx i found myself unbanned Then when u kicked me i got a Script if i got kicked from any Channel automaticly .hs off and join again the server...
                            Nope, i banned you first, then you evaded it by turning off vhost mask.

and yea i will go away Because i dont need To Deal With shits anymore, cuz samp in 2016 got a lot of noobs.... not you only but a lot of Gamerx Users and onther servers are noobs.
                            More looks like you are the noob one and you will join here again with another identity. Lets see.

~regards
                            Last edited by Robo; 29-06-16, 10:22 AM.
                            KVIrc User

Comment

What a high maturity level for a 25 years old player. I can assure you that we don't need your lessons We are running GamerX since 2006 so we know our values and we also know what we need to improve.

Thanks god our community has more good players than noobs like you describe (and for me you are one of them). I wish you the best in your life and maybe we will meet again, when your maturity will be equal to your age.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X