This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old Jordi is back!

First of all hello to everyone, my real name is Jordi and yesterday turned my 18 years, posting this to say that I'm back and not do silly things in the game and give the following reasons
    Peter Apology for insulting
    Apology to BlackBird for being an idiot by IRC
    Apology to Daylight (Salvatore) for having spoken ill on facebook and forum
    Beer apologize for having disappointed in my actions
    Delija Apology to create a fake user
    In order pardon you all for being a bad player a few months ago
    I'm sorry I behaved that way but I'm fine and I help players and now I am a person that trust
    regards
    Jordi
    PS: We all make mistakes, I am a human being like all but not consent for my actions and I ask the forgiveness of all and can now say I'm a player who can now rely
    THE OLD JORDI IS BACK!

Welcome back Jordi! i am glad you are back with positive thinking! good to see you back!

Comment

Welcome Back! Jordi Be Nice and Think Positive
      I always stand out,
      So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Interstellar
          Yeah the old jodi is back after making me demoted right? You are apologizing for ur actions? Haha they still suck. You make such childish comments on my visitor messages which i also never used to make even when i was 10. Yeah now admins will say "You did worse" but idc abt that. Gl jordi and get another guy demoted.
          Oh yeah? That good

Comment

Welcome back!!!

Comment

Yeah the old jodi is back after making me demoted right? You are apologizing for ur actions? Haha they still suck. You make such childish comments on my visitor messages which i also never used to make even when i was 10. Yeah now admins will say "You did worse" but idc abt that. Gl jordi and get another guy demoted.
              You did other shit. You can only blame yourself about your demotion.

On Topic: Everything is alright Jordi, people are making mistakes and mistakes are there to learn from. Please don't repeat shit like you did in the past. We already had a talk about that in private.

Welcome back!

Comment

FYI, I ordered the level 1 2 months ago, no one took my status, I will never break rules
                Kisses :*

Comment

Jordi! Welcome back i see that you learned from you mistakes good guy nice step to move forward.
                  -Tunisia <3

Comment

Welcome Back Brother! I wish you a better future in there, you were so good!

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Appreciate all the positive things, guys. I hope that in the game we get along doing duels and races ^^

Comment

Welcome back and I hope you stay like this and get in no fights mate!
                          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Who am I to say no to your apology? This is just a game, things happen and all you have to do is take things with calm. I didn't quite care at all when you said that things to me because I know it doesn't affect me.. The good thing is that you're back with another attitude and I hope to see the jordi I met.

Welcome back and don't make those silly things you did in the past again please.
                            Cheers (:

Comment

Welcome back Jordi :-)
                              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X