This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by World _War View Post
    Hello guys my IG name is World_wars_me . I'vs joined the server before a couple of days and i love it . i was playing on my own server but it went down .I've to say that this server is also better than my own server.The players are helpful so is the admin team.I had some problem with the forum registration but i finally overcame it ( thanks to jealous[M4] and Glator).I hope to have an awesome time in here !! Im frm India and i already know that a number of people from India play here . I'm new in here and i apologize if i broke any rule,im learning about the server and i knw pretty much about it now. That's all i have to say !!

#Make way for War !!
    Welcome
    Glad to see you in gamerX and i am also from india. It means our time zone is same so we can have fun together in game dont worry for past just make your present good and think to make good future in gamerx be helpfull and be active and report hackers rulebrekers thats all will make you a good player if you follow all. The everything will fine.
    Good luck.
    Have fun

[ATM]ManofSteel
    I am active you can call my anytime for anything if you see me in game.

Comment

Welcome, Enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome bro, i am RADIAS in game... You have a question ask me... Send me a pm (/PM id text) its free....

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X