X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some words for GamerX players

Players, trusted players, admins, managers,

After some days in thought, I decided to accept old owners proposition to run GamerX. This decision means a lot for me because when I'm engaging in something I'm trying to give everything I have.

First of all, I would like thanks Matite for his kindness. Most of you didn't have the opportunity to meet him, but you have to trust me that he is a big man. We worked together 2 years on GamerX gamemode and I learnt many things thanks to him. Matite with this lines I would like thanks you again for all the work you did on GamerX and all the time you spent to make GamerX the best SA-MP community. I hope you will still continue your daily visit on the forum and on IRC as GamerX is your community.

I also would like thanks Stefan and Bloodcell who ran GamerX during 2 years too. Without them GamerX shouldn't be on and for me they are 2 examples. I'm very happy to see these 2 GamerX monuments stay in the community as big managers. Huge thanks to Bloodcell who dealt the move to the new server with perfection.

GamerX admins, trusted players and players, thanks for your loyalty since 2006. Without you GamerX is nothing. I decided to write these lines to explain you how I will "lead" GamerX. Nothing will change, I just want involve more players in GamerX to make our community better.

The management will stay the same, and as discussed with all managers there wont be any leader in the level 9 team. We will work as a team and take the decisions needed as a team. Wooolly has been asked to join the dev team to remake the GamerX website in a first time.

Stefan is in charge of the global GamerX community. His role is to expand our community on other games. SA-MP is the GamerX central place and I really hope to see some new GamerX servers open on other games.

I will try to update the servers more often. It won't always be massive updates as I used to do this summer, but I will try to find other interests to play GamerX.

Thanks everyone for writting GamerX pages everydays !

Rick.
    Last edited by hiyah; 10-02-17, 06:26 PM. Reason: 2006 Rick. Not 2007.

That is a very nice message Rick and I would love to see how GamerX will do in the future.

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Stefan is in charge of the global GamerX community. His role is to expand our community on other games. SA-MP is the GamerX central place and I really hope to see some new GamerX servers open on other games.
    I'd say when Bully-MP comes out, GamerX should open servers there - we need to stay updated with what's happening in their community as this will be a good way to expand GX. Only problem is hosting on it, it means more money :/

Either ways, again extremely nice to hear some words. Thanks for everything.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 13-02-17, 12:41 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You all do a great job! Good luck with them new updates. I hope we'll become more famous on other games and stuff.

Comment

It's nice to see how even after so long, you still care about the server just as much (if not more) than you did when you first joined. Hope you lead us towards fun and excitement good luck!
        Last edited by Jafri; 08-02-17, 11:40 PM.

Comment

This is good news, I always wanted to see GX grow into bigger community outside samp and in more games. Reboot of the minecraft server would be nice, also maybe a cs go server and some other major titles can be successful.
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

And thank you Matite for making this community so great. Thank you Rick, Stefan, and Bloodcell for keeping this community alive. Thank you also, for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this community, I'll try my best to contribute as much as I can.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            That is a very nice message Rick and I would love to see how GamerX will do in the future.

I'd say when Bully-MP comes out, GamerX should open servers there - I'd say we need to stay updated with what's happening in their community as this will be a good way to expand GX. Only problem is hosting on it, it means more money :/

Either ways, again extremely nice to hear some words. Thanks for everything.
            Bully-MP sounds fun, I didn't know that existed.
            Last edited by wooolly; 08-02-17, 11:48 PM.

Comment

First of all, congratulations Rick! Beautiful speech

We are simply the best community, at this point greetings to all GamerX players!
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

You'll do great!

Comment

great job and good luck Rick

Comment

Being owner is not just about rank with the great power a great responsiblity comes too you have all the qualities to be the owner and to run this community and i am sure you will do great like you do with girls

Comment

hahahh right bro i am so happy i cant say u that much happy

Comment

That's great job!!!!

Comment

Thanks alot, Rick. I'm sure you'll do great job., and everything will be better. i don't mean any offense to other owners. You really deserve being the leader for GamerX.
                          Good luck, and thanks to all admins for making GamerX The best Community.
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Good Work Rick You will make this server great.
                            And I hope if u will open any GamerX Thing is GTA V
                            [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                            [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Nice post and good luck! And keep up the good work with GamerX, I like the admins and players here as well, chees!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X