This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.5.5c (New: Drift Challenge)

Did you try out the drift challenge feature?
    Ingame type /challenge, select a drift challenge and try to print your name in the /top10 list !

Hello,

Yesterday I updated the server with a new GamerX version which contains the following changes :

Code:
    * Nate: Fixed the drift bugs
    * Nate: Added the /drifthelp command to display the drift guide
    * Nate: Added the /driftvehicles command to display a list of compatible drift vehicles
    * Added the /setchallengetype level5+ admin command to set the challenge type (normal challenge or drift challenge)
    * Added the /setchallengetottime level5+ admin command to set the maximum time to reach the last checkpoint of a drift challenge
    * Updated the challenge system to create the Drift Challenge type (you will love it :))
    * Fixed a bug with the challenge records system so records load when there is no object set associated to the challenge
    * Updated the /top10 command to make it compatible with the drift challenge type
    * Fixed a bug with the /groupduel feature so the group duel commands are available after the group duel creation (/groupduel)
    * Updated the textdraws which shows the global time (for race and challenge) so if you are still in time to break the first record the time is green, if you can break an other record the time is yellow and if you can't break a record the time is red.
    * Added some new player teleports
    * Added the /setmycustomcolour donator command so donators can set their colour of their choice (do not abuse this command to se your colour to yellow or to green tp)
    * Updated the /colors dialog to show the donator custom colour feature
    * Updated the 1VS1 duel system so it displays the hp remaining of the duel winner
    * Updated the Chase System so trusted players can manage the chases (they can start one chase each 30 minutes)
    As always all bug reports will be appreciated

Currently the known bugs which are already fixed are :
    - Format of the duel winner HP (too many 0)
    - /driftveh shortcut command is missing
    - Message displayed when a player does not break his drift challenge record (it shows a time)

Nowdays I should have more free time to give to GamerX, so expect some new stuff and more hours spent on GamerX

Edit Rick :

I restarted the server with the fix for known bugs. Also I made the !donators irc command.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Robo; 05-06-17, 08:01 AM.

Great update Rick!!! thanks, can i suggest missing property commands?

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Code:
    * Added the /setmycustomcolour donator command so donators can set their colour of their choice (do not abuse this command to se your colour to yellow or to green tp)
    Pirate abused this to set invisible/dark color.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Awesome update pal keep the work up

Comment

Time to be the real black bird.

Comment

It's a great update tbh, i really love the new update for chase, Thank you Rick .

Comment

Nice work Rick.

Comment

HP after duel hell yeah, now Cashewz can't hide the fact that I beat him with 200 hp left B)

Comment

Great update, keep up!

Comment

Great Update Rick! Keep it up!

Comment

Great update! Thanks Rick.
                    " alt="" data-fullsize-url="http://" data-thumb-url="http://" data-title="Click on the image to see the original version" data-caption="" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" />

Comment

Love the new /setmycustomcolour rick. Couldn't you make restricted colours? So we don't have to debate admins on aether or not the colour we use is allowed?

Like if I try admins colour "FFFF00-FFFF33" it will notify me that it's for lvl 3+ only? Same with the TP colour.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
                        Love the new /setmycustomcolour rick. Couldn't you make restricted colours? So we don't have to debate admins on aether or not the colour we use is allowed?

Like if I try admins colour "FFFF00-FFFF33" it will notify me that it's for lvl 3+ only? Same with the TP colour.
                        There is no debate to have the only prohibited colour is yellow

Comment

Very nice, Rick.
                          Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
                          Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

Nice1

Comment

Makes one happy to see active and motivated server developer. Very appreciated & well done :-)

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X