This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime

I'm glad to announce that we are finally back online, after a long downtime of almost two and a half weeks.

All of our services went down on April the 8th due to a system error on one of the control servers of our provider. It took them extremely long to fix this but thankfully we're back now.

Luckily we did NOT lose any user data this time! Our automatic backup system created backups of the server and the forum database just an hour before everything crashed. We're using those backups now, so there shouldnt be anything missing to your accounts.

We did lose some player object sets of the past 2 months and we're extremely sorry for that. Unfortunately we wont be able to restore them.

Once again; Sorry for the downtime! As this is yet another unexpected downtime caused by our provider we will take the consequences!

the only thing that we matters is that GamerX is back again <3

Comment

Gratz ) Thanks For Overtaking the server and you don't need to say sorry

Comment

thanx for getting server back online

Comment

Finally! I was about to get mad, No gamerx no life. Thanks for getting server back online!
          Last edited by Spraky_99; 25-04-14, 08:02 PM.

Comment

finally. i can no life again on gx.

Comment

thx for overtaking the server good to hear this news

Comment

Thanks for bringing back the server online again
                I can finally play GamerX tomorrow!

Comment

Yipeeee!!! Fun is back

Comment

I believed that this was just accident. I'm glad to see all the stuff working again and everything's just like it was before. Thank you!

Comment

server crashed again???
                      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
                        server crashed again???
                        IRC is down again, but the website is still alive so that should be a good sign.

Comment

GamerX has nothing to do with IRC server , sa-mp server just crashed and it will be back in 2-3 hours.

Comment

Look Admins/Management are not robot by meaning they can't turn on the server within 10 seconds or so. And irc.tl is down indeed. Why? i don't know

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
                              Look Admins/Management are not robot by meaning they can't turn on the server within 10 seconds or so. And irc.tl is down indeed. Why? i don't know
                              lol bro i was just asking XD
                              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X