X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.0.1

Small update :

Code:
    * Added /fps command, and FPS in /tr and /tr2. FPS will show player frames per second. (Hoss)
    * Added a textdraw which will display class weapons at Requesting Class selection. (Hoss)
    * Changed mute/jail/ban/kick client messages to Dialogs. (Hoss)
    * Replaced Flamethower and Grenades in red zones with MP5. (Hoss)
    * Disabled /rocket and /grenade command in red zones. (Hoss)
    * Edited amount of Flamethrower ammo in /sc dialog. (Hoss)
    * Added Goos found in /tr2. (Hoss)
    * Players won't be teleport to another player if they are specting someone. (Hoss)
    * Speed Boost will be automatically enabled after you will leave from event. (Hoss)
    * When god mode will be enabled player weapons will be removed, when it will be disabled their weapons will be restored back. (Hoss)
    * Added /happyhourvehicles, shortcut - /hhv command which will allow players to spawn happy hour vehicles if happy hour will be enabled. (Hoss)
    * Updated /cn ~ /changename command and blocked some forbidden characters. (Hoss)
    * Added commands /happyhourhelp ~ /happyhourinfo - Which will display information about Happy Hour (Hoss)
    * Added a information dialog box with about the event that they joined information to level 1 players. (Hoss)
    * When a levle 8+ admin will spec someone it won't echo in IRC anymore. (Hoss)
    * Fixed Siege Event Bugs with cars (Rick)
    * Removed /reconnect (/rec) admin command 
    * Setted /playsound to level 8 admin (was 6)
    * Removed /impersonate admin level 8 command
    * Edited /createfakepickup (/cfp) command (/cfp   

More are coming soon...

Nice updates Rick, but plz fix your English

Comment

Thank for the nice update, I love the gm thing the most, its something that has been suggested for long time.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Great work, waiting for more !
        Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Nice work Hoss and Rick , thanks for updating the server. Nice work !

Comment

almost all edited/added cmds was usually. but i waited to some cmds about blocking lamers. this kind of cmds should be great.

cmd disable for a while for which ppl during fight or shooting somewhere something like that.
            fight clubs like /l 1 /l 140 would be count in red zone ( for rocket )

Comment

Thanks for the new updates ! I mostly like the Godmode feature which it disarms you when you enable it , and the happy hour info , which i suggested it long time ago and it's finally ready to use .
              Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 05-05-14, 02:14 PM.

Comment

btw we still can do /rocket and /grenade just 1 meter from the redzones -_- and use them in spawn.

btw where is the sound when you spawn a rocket? it's gone
                Last edited by daan_deurloo; 05-05-14, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Awesome work guys! Very nice update. Keep the good work up!
                  Last edited by Spraky_99; 22-05-14, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Cool one, nub.
                    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Good work. Thanks for these amazing updates
                      Last edited by VirusX; 07-05-14, 11:29 AM. Reason: think back

Comment

Great work Rick
                        "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

Cool updates we got there! Nice Job Hoss and Rick!

Comment

Good Job man , Keep up the good work .

Well There's a bug , when I switched on my gm the weapons did not automatically got removed and When i joined game with already gm on and then switched off the gm the weapons got removed after switching the gm off , Hope it to be fixed soon .

Comment

Good work , I loved the god mode system the most !
                              Keep up the good job hoss and rick !

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X