This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tungki View Post
    wow i just realized that the business paypal name was Disneypinsandstuff, is Rick also selling stuff on ebay?
    hehe jk xD
    Stefans account i believe.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

$20

<removed>
      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Another $5 from me

I wish I could donate more, but I'm currently unemployed.

<removed>

Comment

Donators are very good for the players

Comment

coming in again with 20$ (just because i lost a race by 50 milliseconds)

<removed>

Comment

• Left
              Left commented
              Editing a comment
              "just because i lost a race by 50 milliseconds"

HAHAHAHAHAHA. LIAR!

$10

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by Miley
              I would donate, but this server and game is a very rare form of cancer and I wish death upon any blind cunt who actually likes this game. I hope all "admins" die a painful death (including Eliteus (what purpose are you serving to the world when you're fully grown adults who ADMINISTRATE A FUCKING SHITTY MOD THAT DIED ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO). So yeah. Fuck off
              What are you trying to prove ?

Comment

I would donate, but this server and game is a very rare form of cancer and I wish death upon any blind cunt who actually likes this game. I hope all "admins" die a painful death (including Eliteus (what purpose are you serving to the world when you're fully grown adults who ADMINISTRATE A FUCKING SHITTY MOD THAT DIED ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO). So yeah.
                What purpose are you severing to the world when you're trolling GamerX forums?

Comment

I would donate, but this server and game is a very rare form of cancer and I wish death upon any blind cunt who actually likes this game. I hope all "admins" die a painful death (including Eliteus (what purpose are you serving to the world when you're fully grown adults who ADMINISTRATE A FUCKING SHITTY MOD THAT DIED ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO). So yeah. Fuck off
                  Hey Hey Hey Calm down pls , if you have some issue with an admin , go make a complaint against him Here + you're not allowed to insult anyone in this community.

Comment

let homie speak his mind
                    ✊ free speech ✌ ❗️

Comment

I would donate, but this server and game is a very rare form of cancer and I wish death upon any blind cunt who actually likes this game likes I hope all "admins" die a painful death (including Eliteus (what purpose are you serving to the world when you're fully grown adults who ADMINISTRATE A FUCKING SHITTY MOD THAT DIED ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO). So yeah. Fuck off
                      I wish death upon any blind cunt who actually likes this game
                      That's very rude and isn't eliteus your friend? further well your thinking is too small then you will think we are "Adult" why we are playing games not talking about just "SA-MP" some things have no age and a person should do maybe what he like its not necessery what majority likes you like it too because i feel we do have different mindset different thinking and this is not just a game it's like a family and if you don't like you simply don't play it but the wording you used that was simply weird and idk what to say your thinking is very small you are a type of person maybe who will say oh no we are so grown up now aged 60 50 years old now why should we study what people will say? not thinking about yourself and situation etc do not have such little thinking you should not care about people that much you should do what you like maybe not always you need to add things that you grown up etc etc its your life do what makes you happy maybe its not about 10 years old game or 20 if a person is liking it its fine if its giving him happiness thats fine but you should i personally feel think with open mind things not always needed maybe to see what people saying and doing listen to your heart.
                      Last edited by Muaaz; 14-09-17, 05:45 PM.

Comment

ok guys you are probably taking this 2 seriously there's no need to write over a few sentences here it's banter

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
                          ok guys you are probably taking this 2 seriously there's no need to write over a few sentences here it's banter
                          nah not seriously maybe obviously its not like people should start fight here but uhmm some people maybe do needs to understand some things and the way he was reacting lol it was weird so i find it was much needed to write a bit for someone who needs to change his way of thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

nah not seriously maybe obviously its not like people should start fight here but uhmm some people maybe do needs to understand some things and the way he was reacting lol it was weird so i find it was much needed to write a bit for someone who needs to change his way of thinking
                            Have you discovered the use of punctuation at school? Did you even go to school lol

Comment

Originally posted by Miley View Post

Have you discovered the use of punctuation at school? Did you even go to school lol
                              hi nerf!!!!!!!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X