X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post

hi nerf!!!!!!!
    It's not Nerf15, this is my Miley- my real life friend. Miley is an old 27 member and Nerf15 is a new 27 member.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

He/she is your friend IRL Eliteus? Why did Miley say he/she wishes death on you?

Originally posted by Miley
      I would donate, but this server and game is a very rare form of cancer and I wish death upon any blind cunt who actually likes this game. I hope all "admins" die a painful death (including Eliteus (what purpose are you serving to the world when you're fully grown adults who ADMINISTRATE A FUCKING SHITTY MOD THAT DIED ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO). So yeah.
      If you're cool with this, that's alright. I personally wouldn't take that even if it was just ''banter.'' Banter needs limits otherwise it's just disrespecting your own friends and calling it ''banter'' to get away with it.

Just my opinion though.

Declan.

Comment

<removed>

Comment

https://imgur.com/vvQb6Qh
          Happy new year!

Comment

Comment

Donated 5 bux too, happy new year!

Comment

Is it important how much money is given or is it given who can do it?
                I would still like to know, or give me an example of where I can make this transaction, and next time I get a scholarship to know exactly where they can make the payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post
                  Is it important how much money is given or is it given who can do it?
                  I would still like to know, or give me an example of where I can make this transaction, and next time I get a scholarship to know exactly where they can make the payment.
                  Yeah If you want donator status you should donate at least $5, and about where to make the transaction,I don't know where's the link to make it, it was in the post but not anymore, I'm wondering what happened to the link

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X