Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules Update

Hello dear community.

Because of some feedback on some rule points, we came up with following rules changes:

Code:
    3.9.1 Using /spec to locate a player on the map to annoy a player (this includes killing) is not allowed. As long as you don't have any bad intentions or break any of the other rules the command is legit to use.

4.1 It is not allowed to hang around in spawnzones with godmode enabled as non admin. Exceptional: The top of the medic spawn (/L 69)

4.3 Do not abuse any TP/Donator commands or features.

4.5 Trusted Players are not allowed to disable the specmode for no reason. The only valid reason to disable specmode is to place P-Goos.

4.6 Donators are not allowed to set their custom color to a color which can be mistaken with a TP or Admin color.

Regards, Left.
    Last edited by Left; 29-04-17, 09:11 AM.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

I can't find the complete rules list in forum, where is it? i come ingame and found this link : http://gamerxserver.com/rules
    but it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      Code:
      4.1 It is not allowed to hang around in spawnzones with godmode enabled. Exceptional: The top of the medic spawn (/L 69)
      Need to clarify about admins as exception.

Originally posted by Jjhn View Post
      I can't find the complete rules list in forum, where is it? i come ingame and found this link : http://gamerxserver.com/rules
      but it didn't work
      http://gamerxserver.com/rules.html
      KVIrc User

Comment

I'd like to give a shout-out to the RC vehicle rule suggestion, most players want it, hell even our owner supports it - I'd like to see it added too.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
          Hello dear community.

Because of some feedback on some rule points, we came up with following rules changes:

Code:
          3.9.1 Using /spec to locate a player on the map to annoy a player (this includes killing) is not allowed. As long as you don't have any bad intentions or break any of the other rules the command is legit to use.

4.1 It is not allowed to hang around in spawnzones with godmode enabled as non admin. Exceptional: The top of the medic spawn (/L 69)

4.3 Do not abuse any TP/Donator commands or features.

4.5 Trusted Players are not allowed to disable the specmode for no reason. The only valid reason to disable specmode is to place P-Goos.

4.6 Donators are not allowed to set their custom color to a color which can be mistaken with a TP or Admin color.

Regards, Left.
          Glad that suggested rules got added. But erm, you forgot to add that rule we talked of few days ago, the one which is used in events or duels to prevent death.

Comment

We made more changes in the server rules. Added and extended some of the points which are valid from now on.

Code:
            [B]Event Rules:[/B]
            [B]10.1[/B] Do not abuse any bugs that may exist in the event, [I]it also includes leaving the event map.[/I]
            [B]10.5[/B] [I]Do not use any kind of animation commands to prevent death.[/I]

Other:
            [b]2.17.1[/b] [I]It is not allowed to use any of the RC-Vehicles to escape fights or to prevent death.[/I]
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application

Comment

im waiting for that rule to be added

Comment

So /ca isn't allowed to avoid being knifed anymore?

Comment

• Left
                  Left commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It applies to event rules.

Update 31.05.2017

We made a proper clarification about the weapon bugs at the medic spawn.

Code:
                Section 9 - SA-MP Weapon Bugs and Glitches

[B]9.1[/B] The "2-shot bug" is allowed to be used but not in the red zones. (it's allowed to be used in red zone only if you are shooting the wall). [B]Exception: It's allowed at the upper part of medic spawn (/L 69).[/B]

[B]9.2[/B] The "C-Bug" is allowed to be used but not in the red zones. (it's allowed to be used in red zone only if you are shooting in wall).[B] Exception: It's allowed at the upper part of medic spawn (/L 69).[/B]

Comment

Finally that rule is updated , some players did not believe me about that

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X