This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention to All Users (Account Security) Playing on Another Server

If you have been invited by other player (even from a Trusted Player) to join an another (untrusted) server for admin/stuff, be aware that they might steal your sensitive/private data/identity (e.g. ip addresses, passwords) as soon you join them. Recently a player's account got hacked and all their cookies/cakes/biscuits/icecreams stolen and given to other players.

If you have previously joined them, you are vulnerable getting hacked, so please change your password here and also at other site.
    Please make a report in report forum section if you have found someone suspicious who is doing this trick to hack other player's account.

We are not responsible for any loss to your account here if you going to take the risk by those invites. Also please note that GamerX Official Admins will NEVER ask for your password.

Thank you for your attention.
    - GamerX Management.
    KVIrc User

This article is very useful. Dear sent to the whole people. Be wary of this behavior. I am most at fault with this situation. The witch always tries to cheat on you and take possession of what you have. ! .

Comment

Don't worry admin, I will stay vigilant.

I will personally castrate anyone I catch trying to hack accounts.

I will not search for another goo until this traitor is brought to justice!

At GamerX we are a community of good peoples and no traitors are allowed here (except Panzehir.)

We must defend the motherland (server) from those who seek to take the fruits of our labour.

We will not negotiate with account stealers, hackers, and trolls.

We will defend our accounts as we would our lives.

We will not tolerate people stealing our cookies, cakes, biscuits, icecreams, money, and especially Goo's!

I encourage my fellow GamerX NoLifers to follow in this nobel path though it may be difficult.

Never forget that God is with you - as well as the GamerX community.

If any among you die in your nobel quest, be sure of this... your fellow NoLifers will stand by your corps untill it turn to dust!

We will donate frequently to strength and improve the homeland we have worked so hard to build.

We will keep up the good fight until our last breath!

Thank you and good luck!

Declan.

Comment

• Robo
        Robo commented
        Editing a comment
        Give this man a goo!

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

At GamerX we are a community of good peoples and no traitors are allowed here (except Panzehir.)

We must defend the motherland (server) from those who seek to take the fruits of our labour.

We will not tolerate people stealing our cookies, cakes, biscuits, icecreams, money, and especially Goo's!

I encourage my fellow GamerX NoLifers to follow in this nobel path though it may be difficult.

If any among you die in your nobel quest, be sure of this... your fellow NoLifers will stand by your corps untill it turn to dust!

We will donate frequently to strength and improve the homeland we have worked so hard to build.

Thank you and good luck!

Declan.
      That's quite of a feeling but, don't take a game so seriously lmao

edit: thought you were deadass serious..was a good laugh anyways
      Last edited by Glator; 22-07-17, 10:34 AM.
      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Sorry, I was trying to be funny xD

(Not to make light of the situation)

Comment

Before someone pmed me ingmae [GX server] invited me to join his server * cnr* and i accepted it i joined to his server and make me a VIP player their. NOW idk if he already /hacked my acc or etc . until now . im not joking. thx for this news . ill change my pass tho

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

Thank you and good luck!

Declan.
            vladimir putin

Comment

thanks for that info Robo_N1X!

Comment

thanks for giving the information robo

Comment

A good information for all the players, Let us be careful in this matter.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for that information Robo <3
                    You Will Die! If You Don't Have Money. Then Stand Up! And Against Them!

Comment

Will take care of.

Comment

i didn't think of that wow

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

That's something i forgot about, anyway thanks for the information robo :P
                          Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

Thanks for informing us and we will be much aware this time.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X