Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    About the donations, well there are few international money transferring apps which can be connected to bank accounts. Transaction is easy in 'em. Rick, you or Matite, either of you guys can buy a sim card especially for this purpose. Register on any of such apps via your new sim. Provide the number in donations and people can donate you directly through their numbers. You later can transfer the money to bank and use it for the server. Some of such apps are WorldRemit, TransferWise, WorldFirst, etc. You can read about them from internet.

    Comment


    • #17
      Oh cool Rick
      you find a girl and you became lazy

      Comment


      • #18
        hi , i would like to sugg somthing.
        -instadeof banning players permanentyly , there must be specific DAYS for bans , like 30day or 15 .


        well, , there must be automatic unban , players can purchase it and they will pay 10$ .



        add more feautres for premium/vip


        - donate for promotion. 10$ to be trustedplayer 20$ to be level 3 ( it depends on the guy , if hee has a good histroy)



        well, i got this ideas and im going to help the server , but first pedro must unbann me xD , cause im not that guy ;/
        i got more ideas but i will not prove it here now.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by numero View Post
          hi , i would like to sugg somthing.
          -instadeof banning players permanentyly , there must be specific DAYS for bans , like 30day or 15 .


          well, , there must be automatic unban , players can purchase it and they will pay 10$ .



          add more feautres for premium/vip


          - donate for promotion. 10$ to be trustedplayer 20$ to be level 3 ( it depends on the guy , if hee has a good histroy)



          well, i got this ideas and im going to help the server , but first pedro must unbann me xD , cause im not that guy ;/
          i got more ideas but i will not prove it here now.
          Hell-to-the-no!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by numero View Post
            hi , i would like to sugg somthing.
            -instadeof banning players permanentyly , there must be specific DAYS for bans , like 30day or 15 .


            well, , there must be automatic unban , players can purchase it and they will pay 10$ .



            add more feautres for premium/vip


            - donate for promotion. 10$ to be trustedplayer 20$ to be level 3 ( it depends on the guy , if hee has a good histroy)



            well, i got this ideas and im going to help the server , but first pedro must unbann me xD , cause im not that guy ;/
            i got more ideas but i will not prove it here now.
            if levels were sold for donations then this server would have 500+ admins..
            #worstideaseenin2k17
            Last edited by Glator; 19-08-17, 11:46 AM.
            the 2 7 squad

            Comment


            • #21
              well , nvm glator ignore this idea.
              but i prove it to get more money for gamerx ;/

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by numero View Post
                well , nvm glator ignore this idea.
                but i prove it to get more money for gamerx ;/
                But imagine how much players will buy it and abuse it If that's added, also to be a Trusted Player you must be helpful/reporting cheaters or rulebreakers/respect admins, be mature etc.. (click here to see more), not because of donating, they will give a player the status, that would be unfair If that's added, and there's rank "DONATOR" for the players who donates $5+... that's a bad idea bruh

                Comment


                • #23
                  Is the Web Dev position still open ? I know a thing or two about web developing. Mayby I can help . And also, where should I start learning PAWNO, maby I can help with server scripting too

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by [VN
                    Hunter95;n187284]Is the Web Dev position still open ? I know a thing or two about web developing. Mayby I can help . And also, where should I start learning PAWNO, maby I can help with server scripting too
                    There are plenty tutorials on youtube about SAMP scripting in pawno so check it out.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The Money isn't important in the game, we need fun in the game, like make a jobs, and make the money hard to earn maybe if you can add jobs and add for us Houses System that we can buy houses with money And We Can Save on it weapons and i hope you remove that we can spawn with weapons and we buy Weapons from Ammu-Nation or any cmd with Cookies , and Properties must be less than this amounts, and also if you can Add Gangs That we Can Earn from it money too, I hope you Like My Sugesstions.
                      And As Numero Said instead of banning Permantely, ban the Cheaters/RuleBreakers, 30days or 15days, and They Can Buy Unban For $10
                      Last edited by BOyka; 21-08-17, 01:50 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BOyka View Post
                        The Money isn't important in the game, we need fun in the game, like make a jobs, and make the money hard to earn maybe if you can add jobs and add for us Houses System that we can buy houses with money And We Can Save on it weapons and i hope you remove that we can spawn with weapons and we buy Weapons from Ammu-Nation or any cmd with Cookies , and Properties must be less than this amounts, and also if you can Add Gangs That we Can Earn from it money too, I hope you Like My Sugesstions.
                        And As Numero Said instead of banning Permantely, ban the Cheaters/RuleBreakers, 30days or 15days, and They Can Buy Unban For $10
                        Yeah sure, make whole server in roleplay mode better.
                        And no that just sucks.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I would like to help and contribute for the community in web designing / development and i would like to ask to host for my own roleplay server in GamerX if possible. I can give some plenty projects i've been working with Web Designing (mostly in Bootstrap Sites) and i've been scripting/mapping in SA:MP / MTA:SA since 2009-10 till now (on free times and when i am bored). And about roleplay servers i've been working on them and giving my interesting on them since the first roleplay script was released (Godfather - 2006-2007) in San Andreas Multiplayer community.
                          Last edited by AlexM; 23-08-17, 04:32 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                            I made a major suggestion around opening a branch in Minecraft, I have enough knowledge about the game and I know a lot about server management from plugins to gameplay settings and administration. (I have been there once)
                            Well I don't know that much about mc servers, although I hosted a few vanilla ones myself, but gx mc server being back sounds great. I can hang out around for it.

                            A cs server seems to be the next logical step too I guess, although I have never been a fan of cs that much in the last 10 years /20-30 hours on cs go atm for an year+ owning it/.

                            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rick View Post
                              Hello everyone,

                              As most of you noticed I can't assume most of the GamerX owner tasks. That's why I'm asking for some help :

                              - Web developpment : remake the whole GamerX website. Skills : HTML5/CSS3/PHP/SQL/JS
                              - Server Scripting : improve the GamerX gamemode with new server features. Skills : PAWNO. Of course, the gamemode wont be given, Matite and I will have to trust the new scripter first.
                              - Other games managers : GamerX can open servers on other games. I will be glad to host your servers.
                              - Community Representers : Make some promotion about GamerX on social networks : Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter...

                              Also, I'm revealing you that I started many weeks ago to make major changes on the race system. I want integrate the races in the database to be able to create some new races events :
                              - Triathlon
                              - Marathon
                              - Mario Kart Mode
                              - Parkour Races

                              So yes I still have projects for GamerX but I need help.

                              Thanks for reading,

                              Rick.
                              First of all Hi Risky Rick!! xD
                              I can help in Game Modes i dont and never need the Game mode file who needs when i can give you full map and files and you can replace or BLA BLA BLA with them to insert them in server's game modes' files PAWNO...

                              Second one : Marathon i can make a Picture with main sa map by editing them and can give it to you .
                              Originally posted by numero View Post
                              hi , i would like to sugg somthing.
                              -instadeof banning players permanentyly , there must be specific DAYS for bans , like 30day or 15 .


                              well, , there must be automatic unban , players can purchase it and they will pay 10$ .



                              add more feautres for premium/vip


                              - donate for promotion. 10$ to be trustedplayer 20$ to be level 3 ( it depends on the guy , if hee has a good histroy)



                              well, i got this ideas and im going to help the server , but first pedro must unbann me xD , cause im not that guy ;/
                              i got more ideas but i will not prove it here now.
                              You really think!?!? Goto hell as @Declanwasisandwillalwaysbeking said and as @Glatorallygator said No need for this shity shit sugg ok
                              Last edited by Robo_N1X; 24-08-17, 06:58 AM. Reason: double post
                              * PM from [ATM]Ken_V (ID:55) to Vishwajit_king (ID:73): You are PotatoWasTaken's boyfriend ?
                              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:73) to [ATM]Ken_V (ID:55): YES,I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH xD
                              * Vishwajit_king's (ID:73) 3D Text Label is currently set to: I LOVE POTATOWASTAKEN

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                mmmm !
                                I'm a pro at scripting in gta samp
                                I know how to make a website
                                I know a lot things about samp
                                can I help you ?

                                Comment

                                There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

                                Working...
                                X