This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.1.4

We released another update to fix the problem with automatically loading Sumo Events. We also fixed some other things and added some commands. The changes are below:

GamerX v4.1.4 - restarted 2pm 23rd July 2014 (GMT+10)
    * Fixed some more wording errors reported on the forum
    * Rick: Updated the /leave command to allow a player to leave an Event
    * Rick: Updated the /kill command to allow a player to leave an Event without being killed
    * Rick: Removed the rejoin dialog for the CTF, DM and ZA Events: you now have to type /leave or /kill
    to leave any of these Events
    * Rick: Updated the /join command so passengers must get out of their vehicle to join the race
    * Rick: Added the /setctfskins level 5+ admin command to set the CTF skins
    * Rick: Added the /setsiegeskins level 5+ admin command to set the Siege skins
    * Rick: Added the /setdmskins level 5+ admin command to set the Team Death Match skins
    * Rick: Added the /buildderbyhelp level 5+ admin command to display the Derby building help
    * Added the /radiooff command as an alternative to the /stopradio command
    * Renamed the /cashewz teleport command to /mertens (property has been renamed too)
    * Added the /cashewz command to teleport inside Cashewz' Workshop in Whitewood Estates LV
    * Updated the location of the /karlsbar (/kb) teleport command to the new location of the objects
    * Added the /removeplayermapobject (/rpmo) level 4+ admin command to remove the specified map object
    for the specified player (the map object is removed until the player rejoins)
    * Rick: Updated the /join command to set the facing angle when the player is teleported to the race start
    * Rick: Updated the /pursuit (/pu) code to unfreeze the chaser 1 second after the chase starts (as Kat
    did not play fair!)
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the automatic Event rotation: Sumo would not automatically load
    * Rick: Fixed a bug with the automatic Event rotation: DM had a problem
    * Rick: Added the BloodRing Event (huge thanks to nicoud for the scenario)
    * Rick: Added /addbloodringcp level 5+ admin command to add a BloodRing checkpoint in a Derby map
    (to build a BloodRing event an admin must create a Derby map then load it as a Derby map and use the
    /addbloodringcheckpoint command to add checkpoints. Up to 20 Checkpoints can be set)
    * Rick: Added the /resetbloodringcp level 5+ admin command to reset all BloodRing checkpoints in a derby map
    (to use this command the admin must load the BloodRing map as a Derby map)
    * Rick: Edited the Textdraw used to announce the Event
    * Rick: Fixed the issue with Godmode being granted to random players when an admin or tp that had
    godmode when they joined an Event quits the game while they are in an Event
    * Rick: Updated the /duel code to not allow a player to invite someone who is inside an interior
    * Added the /lsappartments teleport command to teleport to the LS Apartments which is a building
    edited to add an interior in the GX Custom IMG File v21 (released soon)
    Please report any bugs here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...17-Bug-Reports

Note: I realise now I spelled Apartment wrong (the /appartment command has two P's instead of 1). I will fix it in the next update.

See you ingame!

Wow!!!! Thank you very much for you hardwork.

Comment

Thanks for these updates and bug fixes and many new cmds

Comment

Great update, loving the BloodRing event

Comment

Thanks for the updates Matite .
          Last edited by Mertens; 24-07-14, 07:34 AM.
          "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

keep it up !

Comment

I cant play much now a days. But i'm very happy that each time I can go in-game and visit the forums I realize that gamerx is improving every day and its become better and funner

You guys are doing a magnificent work. I wish to thank very much everyone involved for all your hard work!
              Keep it up guys your transforming a incredible server into a almost perfect one!!!

Comment

Wow great update rick n matite

Comment

Thread closed as we released another update (v4.1.5).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X