X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash of Clans for Android and Google AdSense

Hello!

As you may have noticed, we have enabled Google AdSense on our forums; as of right now, we're testing to see how well it works out. We may or may not keep it, only time will tell.

In other news, Clash of Clans has been released for Android. Now most of you will be able to join our clan! Just search for Clash of Clans on the Google Store, download it, work towards rebuilding your clan castle, search for the clan (GamerX) and request to join!

PS. In your request write GamerX so that we know to accept you. If one of our elders declines you, just post here or shoot me a message.

Thanks for the news , Stefan.

Comment

I hope you will get some cash from it. I use adblocked, and it has already blocked 1 advertise so far.

Comment

ty for news
        Marengo Berengo^^

Comment

Yay, clash of clans now is on Android too! I'll join in clan from android too

Comment

Somebody tell me how we get those green gems? :/

i use to play age of empires many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarX View Post
              Somebody tell me how we get those green gems? :/

i use to play age of empires many years ago.
              You earn gems by removing obstacles from your village (trees/rocks/bushes) and for completing achievements.
              I'd suggest you to not spend gems much, collect them for builder huts

Comment

Stefan ..how to send request to join?

and i have'nt built the clan castle yet, do i have to built it 1st?

Comment

Stefan ..how to send request to join?

and i have'nt built the clan castle yet, do i have to built it 1st?
                  Yes, you unlock the ability to join clans by rebuilding the clan castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
                    Yes, you unlock the ability to join clans by rebuilding the clan castle.
                    i'm On it

but it takes real time to built. dont want to spend gems :/

and pirate also wanted to join :/ i hope u got it piraty :P

Getting fantasized by visiting Stefan's clan :P

Comment

i'm On it

but it takes real time to built. dont want to spend gems :/

and pirate also wanted to join :/ i hope u got it piraty :P

Getting fantasized by visiting Stefan's clan :P
                      Yeah getting the clan castle up again is really hard for newbies, i've been on it for almost a week.

Comment

Just upgrade your gold storage and gold mines and you'll get gold easy, and don't spend it for anything, 40k ain't so much btw,I've got it from Android in 1 day without spending gems.

Comment

ok someone explain me what does these 1 and 2 in green and red means?

Comment

It means that Bloodcell has dropped one spot down from 22th do 23th on GamerX leaderboard and Shinu has raised 2 spots, from 24th to 22th

Comment

Cool! Thanks for this news!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X