• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Agree with Charger
    Last edited by Logan; 10-02-19, 07:16 PM. Reason: I
    God helps those who help themselves.

Comment

Yes, 2018 was the year of the sensitive, they were all delicate, delete this word to be used, I found it stupid to say '' nigga '' was illegal.

People are offended by everything, you can not say things without the other feeling offended, so allow the use of the word, at the request of the players of the server

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
        Once in the uni i said "yo niggah what you doing" and for this i was in a big trouble, they took it as an insult/disrespect. You all said who cares for nigga in 2019 then why irl im getting in problems trouble for using it.
        I still have no idea why you are relating this to real life. Is GamerX real life to you? I've already stated reasons as to why on an "ONLINE" game it is absolutely fine to use such terminology. Here's a word I would like you to take in:

So, now that we got that distinguished, let's speak facts, it's estimated that the n word is used everyday, every hour, every minute in different online platforms by non-blacks. Online platforms such as YouTube, Twitter and other social medias are filled with non-blacks saying the n word. You don't see a group of black people going after each and every one of them to beat them up because most of the time the context in which the word is used, it's referred to as "homie", "mate" and "a friend" in a social sense.

I dont understand, once this got allowed and Rick received bunch of complains about it. Rick decided you can use it in private like pms and clan chat, only in main chat was disallowed.
        Normal day-to-day players know this and followed this. We are making this poll thinking of the amount of new players we've had to punish because they don't know that such an absurd and ludicrous rule exists in the server. A rule that doesn't exist in any popular gaming platforms apart from this small server.

In future dont complain to me that white players are calling you nigga, its your fault for wanting it. That person who said this is nothing in 2019 its a lie, dont listen him.
        I don't think there are any black players on here that would complain about it to be honest. At least not when it is used in a social sense. Obviously, they will complain if the N word is being used as an insult which it should be fairly obvious to distinguish.

I see some unwanted/unloyal users are coming back just for this, nothing else.
        That's rude. As someone who used to waste my time building maps endlessly, help out a lot on this server and on forums, it's quite disheartening seeing a snakey individual who used to act all friendly to me say I'm unwanted and "unloyal". I don't see how quitting gaming is unloyal, sure it would be unloyal had I joined another server, but that isn't the case, I've simply grown up. Anyways, as a registered user on forums and as someone who has spent many years on this server. I believe I have the right to vote on a new rule without being given a hard time by an administrator. So let's just accept each others votes and move on shall we?

You know what else is funny? I travel a lot and have been to many countries in the past few years. Seeing the poll results, I see that the people who have voted no are from places where I have experienced heavy racism whilst being in their countries.
        Evolved

Comment

For shizzle my nizzles

Sorry.
          Fuck labels.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashewz View Post
            Personally, yes, there's nothing bad with it (unless you use it in an offensive manner), and it's just another fun way to call a friend/brother, eg: Hey nigga, what's up?! (This still excludes "nigger", that's not going to be allowed).
            Well said.

To be honest, I donít see anything wrong with this word at all. For me, this word is not even associated with racism or something bad. Probably because I don't live in such countries.. There is always a person who will insult your country, religion, etc., and it doesn't matter if you are white, black or even green(?). In any case, they will find, for what to insult you.

And in general, don't be offended by the words on the internet. Here people can say whatever they want, but in life everything is different.
            (\ /)
            ( . .)
            c(")(")

left

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              That's rude. As someone who used to waste my time building maps endlessly, help out a lot on this server and on forums, it's quite disheartening seeing a snakey individual who used to act all friendly to me say I'm unwanted and "unloyal". I don't see how quitting gaming is unloyal, sure it would be unloyal had I joined another server, but that isn't the case, I've simply grown up. Anyways, as a registered user on forums and as someone who has spent many years on this server. I believe I have the right to vote on a new rule without being given a hard time by an administrator. So let's just accept each others votes and move on shall we?
              I think you dont know what happened here, there is a top secret group of Trusted Players who were attacking our users with privacy irl attacks. They were registering bunch of undercover forum accounts and were spamming our forum with insults/disrespect/blackmailing them. I wasted 2+ hours with banning and deleting forum posts. For this Delija was forced to disable Forum registration while he was at the work. Also that top secret trusted players group should be thankful to us that they got unbanned from global unbans. Several times their forum posts were deleted by forum moderators for posting off topic posts with disrespects. That group is returning back because of "n" pool.

Comment

I think you dont know what happened here, there is a top secret group of Trusted Players who were attacking our users with privacy irl attacks. They were registering bunch of undercover forum accounts and were spamming our forum with insults/disrespect/blackmailing them. I wasted 2+ hours with banning and deleting forum posts. For this Delija was forced to disable Forum registration while he was at the work. Also that top secret trusted players group should be thankful to us that they got unbanned from global unbans. Several times their forum posts were deleted by forum moderators for posting off topic posts with disrespects. That group is returning back because of "n" pool.
                Sorry mate, was unaware of that, thought you meant me when you were referring to unwanted/"unloyal" people.. If we could not count their votes, I think the amount of people voting for the removal of the N word rule would still equate to more. Then again, I don't know how many people were involved in this.
                Evolved

Comment

If it was after me, I would allow everything except cheating and abusing.

/me runs

Comment

I say allow it.
                    This is 2019, people will get offended by everything. However the server would lose some of it's greatest supporters and dedicated players because of silly and casual usage of that word or any sensitive word. It's not good for the server's health.
                    Allow it but, make it clear that players should report it to admins in case of bad usage of the word, Admins would investigate the usage of the word and take action based on the context.
                    Another option, make admins have a certain IRC nickalert to automatically highlight the word and it's variants and immediately investigate the type of the usage whether it's friendly or meant to be offensive
                    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

as an n-word enthusiast i wholeheartedly support this motion. thank you for your time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFUDN75zd8
                      Last edited by PANZEHIR; 13-02-19, 07:14 PM.
                      www.mondebizarre.tumblr.com

Comment

After thinking a lot I changed my vote to yes

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

After thinking a lot I agree with Jasmeet.

Comment

You can say the N word now??
                            looks like Iím coming back to SAMP boys.
                            ayyy lmao

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                            X