• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is working on Opera Mini

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Unknown View Post
      this is working on Opera Mini
      Working on opera mini? Thats a Web browser for mobile phones how can it be working on that? Lol

Also everyone a new version is being created. Some reported that it was annoying that the keyboard didn't go away when searching a player stat. I have added a function that hides it and there is other features that I will let you guys know about later on in the update.
      Last edited by Gotnitro; 23-10-13, 03:37 PM.

Comment

OK I NEED YOUR UPDATED

I LOVE GAMERX MOBILE APPS.

ADDED : Ice Cream/Biscuit And Cakes?

Comment

Is this works only in android?? Can i download this in my iphone??

Comment

Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post
            Is this works only in android?? Can i download this in my iphone??
            Originally posted by Gotnitro View Post
            I am pleased to announce the release of the GamerX Mobile Application! Please note that it has been beta tested by our admins and is currently only available on the Android platform. You never know what versions could cause a bug in Android! This is the first version release so don't be shocked if bugs are found. I am aware of in Android 2.3 there is an issue with popup screens not appearing, I am working on a fix for it.
            It's not available for iOS. ;]

Comment

I've downloaded it! It's pretty cool. Thanks

Comment

Added IRC?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Unknown View Post
                  Added IRC?
                  It's not needed as there are many IRC client applications on Google Play Store.

Comment

Link?

Comment

I tend to use AndChat the most, it works well for me and stays connected.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....andchat&hl=en

I also would like to let everyone know that a new version of GamerX Mobile has been created and being tested right now. This version mainly contains settings and the ability to customize the app. Things such as custom button colors and enabling button vibrations and a few other things also bug fixes that have been reported by everyone are in this version.

I plan on releasing the new version within the next 2-4 days.

Comment

Nice and for irc there a what of clients in googleplay
                        qirc is also a nice apl https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.irc.lite I use it
                        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X