This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Mobile Application

I am pleased to announce the release of the GamerX Mobile Application! Please note that it has been beta tested by our admins and is currently only available on the Android platform. You never know what versions could cause a bug in Android! This is the first version release so don't be shocked if bugs are found. I am aware of in Android 2.3 there is an issue with popup screens not appearing, I am working on a fix for it.

The GamerX App allows you to search for player stats, request player count/players list and even request the server status. More features will be added in later updates! Some planned features include requesting of tp/admin count, a chat client that would allow you to chat between other mobile users, "Is my friend online?" is a feature that checks if your friend is currently in-game and a feature that checks for updates of the application so you can update right from your device.

How to install?

First download the below link in your Android browser, depending on your Android version for most of you when the file is downloaded you can drag down the notification and tap on the completed download file. If you've lost it go to your downloads folder. When trying to install the app you will get a warning saying that you need to enabled the installing of unknown sources. This is because this app isn't registered with Google. Simply go to your phones security and enabled it. On newer versions it will ask if you want to enable it right there. This can all vary depending on your Android version. Once done simply tap "install" If you need further help or have questions post here and ill help you out. If anyone else is familiar with Android you're free to help out as well.

Download: https://db.tt/y3p3Kq1P

(Type the link into your Android browser! Not on your PC!)

http://imageshack.us/a/img547/8745/049j.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img542/2461/kmiy.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img713/8352/bvxr.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img46/8063/2wj3.png

Some of you might notice that when the app is loading at the main menu you get a message above the server IP saying "Loading news..." this is a feature that is added but still in the process of being created. If you do notice a test news page loading on your phone then it means we're at work on it. Dont be alarmed this feature is added in this version but is still being added on the site! It could be possible that in the next version it will be fully working.

Credits:

Application Developer: Gotnitro
    Application Linker: Hoss
    Beta Testers: Bloodcell, Delija, wooolly, Adrenaline

A big thanks to Stefan/Bloodcell and all of the GamerX players for keeping it alive!

Works very smooth, but everytime i try to exit the app it redirects me to server status dialog. Otherwise it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
      Works very smooth, but everytime i try to exit the app it redirects me to server status dialog. Otherwise it's good.
      Using the exit button on the app or the back key/return key on the phone itself?

Comment

I really like this app but goood work!!

Comment

nice one good job
          Marengo Berengo^^

Comment

good job thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gotnitro View Post
              Using the exit button on the app or the back key/return key on the phone itself?
              I tried both.

Comment

Wow Now thats what I wanted
                sigpic
                A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                I Can Survive.

Comment

When I type the adress it gives me some error 404

Nevermind I was typing it with mistake in the name...

Verry good app but I'm like Blackid when I try to exit either with the back button or from exit it redirects me in the status of the server.
                  Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 14-10-13, 03:13 PM.
                  Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                  WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

thanks very much!!!! Very happy D <3!

<@GX-20> 11,03* The_Hitmaker.. (ID:59) gave 200 cookies to Dream (ID:70)

<@GX-27> 11,03* The_Hitmaker.. (ID:59) gave 100 cookies to Dream (ID:70)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hitmaker View Post

thanks very much!!!! Very happy D <3!
                      clicked it with a potato???
                      sigpic
                      A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                      I Can Survive.

Comment

Nice job i got it

Comment

thamks to upload that type of software work very smoot do not hang no bugs from me :-) 100/100

Comment

Nice software, I have already got it. Good job keep it up.

Comment

thank u gotnitro
                              sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X