This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.3.5

Another update again... we are trying to fix some bugs and get a few things done before Rick goes back to university.

The list of changes is as follows:

GamerX v4.3.5 - restarted 11:45am 6th January 2015 (GMT+10)
    * Disabled spec 3D text labels (they are bugged just like /sml is due to the streamer problem)
    * Fixed a bug with the /track (/tr) command: the line containing the virtual world (VW) number was
    too long if the player was in a 3 or 4 digit VW (eg VW 888 or VW 8888)
    * Added the virtual world (VW) number to the /track2 (/tr2) dialog
    * Added some more hit sound options to the /togglehitsound (/ths) dialog
    * Added the /rlm command to teleport to RLM's House in Richman (was Krano but he changed his name)
    * Rick: Added the /spawnhgitem level 9+ admin command to allow an admin to spawn a hunger game item at
    their current location
    * Rick: Added the /createallhgitems level 9+ admin command to allow an admin to re-create all hunger
    games items (50 in total)
    * Rick: Added the /deleteallhgitem level 9+ admin command to allow an admin to delete all hunger games
    items
    * Rick: Updated the GamerX Hunger Games Event so when a player picks up a food item their health is
    increased by 5 if their health is less than 50
    * Rick: Updated the GamerX Hunger Games Event so it spawns more items every minute
    * Rick: Updated the GamerX Hunger Games Event so when a player leaves the event their 3D text label is
    automatically enabled if they previously had it enabled
    * Rick: Rewrote the code that hides other players location on the radar in Events (when this option is
    enabled) so admins can check for cheaters who join an Event
    * Rick: Updated the /playersinevent (/pe) command to display the hunger level and health remaining for
    each players playing the Event
    * Rick: Updated the /event command so a player cannot join the Event if they are in an interior
    * Rick: Updated the /bringevent (/bre) level 4+ admin command to prevent admins from bringing a player
    in an interior to the Event
    * Rick: Fixed several bugs revealed by the crashdetect plugin (duel dialogs, player race dialogs, LMS
    query callback, death during an Event with no valid killer and sumo ranking during Event statup)
    * Fixed a bug with the /togglehitsound (/ths) code (some players had an invalid value saved to their
    account settings)
    * Fixed a bug with player ranks: when a player had the maximum rank (currently 100) an error would
    occur during the rank calculation function
    * Fixed a bug with the /myrank (/rank) command: when a player had the maximum rank (currently 100) the
    unknown command text was displayed
    Please report any bugs here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...17-Bug-Reports

See you ingame!

Awesome Update Rick and Matt and Good Luck Rick for your University
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Great Update Best of Luck for your University Mr. Rick
      *****RoyalTigers*****

Comment

I Love The Hunger Game Event Awsome Update Matite And Rick
        Last edited by blaxlistZ; 06-01-15, 10:43 AM. Reason: Edited Yeah

Comment

ThnX Matite and Rick Keep It Up And Rick Best Of Luck for University I Will Miss you
          Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Stonic. View Post
            ThnX Matite and Rick Keep It Up And Rick Best Of Luck for University I Will Miss you
            I'm not gone... Will just be less active but I promised to add some other stuff :-)

Comment

Thank you for the hard work and good luck !

Comment

Thanxx for this great update
                PeaceofIndia
                भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

Closed this thread as we released another update (v4.3.6).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X