No announcement yet.

International forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are forgetting there is a Pakistani admin here named jabreel.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
      Yes, indeed. I would like the Urdu section in the forum board, as there are lot of community from Pakistan playing here.

Isn't it possible, If TP's could have authority of moderation on their language board. Because it was added before in the previous forum.
      Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
        Instant Jabreel is Now In Another Country not In Pakistan (forgot country name) And He's Not good in Urdu Language. :/
        Last edited by UltroN.; 20-01-15, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by PrOGaMeR View Post
            Instant Jabreel is Now In Another Country not In Pakistan (forgot country name) And He's Not good in Urdu Language. :/
            its not about where do admins stay, its about which languages do they speak.
            Last edited by garib_admi; 20-01-15, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Please add a one more section please-

Indian/hindi

I think Moderator can be RockingEvilZ
              i dont think we indian need this, because we can communicate with each orher in english. Also people from india and pakistan can understand and speak english very well, so we indians dont have any problem in usung forums. Also making Rez as a moderator will also increase his duties here.So adding hindi and Rez as a moderator will be useless.

Comment

When I see the number of posts in the new international forums I don't understand why we should create new ones.

Comment

Yes, I also think that is not important to add Indian/Hindi language because Indians know how to write in English.
                  Last edited by PeaceofIndia; 22-01-15, 01:17 PM.
                  PeaceofIndia
                  भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                    its not about where do admins stay, its about which languages do they speak.
                    And Jabreel CAnt Speak Urdu/hindi Language Garib !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Please add a one more section please-

Indian/hindi

I think Moderator can be RockingEvilZ
                      & Moderator Adipal also
                      *****RoyalTigers*****

Comment

I really don't understand why 2 or 3 indians are talking for 1 210 193 422 people by saying they don't need it.

I'm sure of those 1 210 193 422 of people that india has. Not even the half can speak english.

When I see the number of posts in the new international forums I don't understand why we should create new ones.
                        I think it's not needed to have a bunch of spam posts. Just having a translation of important stuff like how to be Trusted Player, how to post a ban appeal etc. will always be really helpful.

And yes, I think this international subforum is a great addition, thanks!
                        Last edited by LorSimon; 21-01-15, 09:49 PM.
                        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

i'm talking about the indians who play gamerx not the whole india.
                          Last edited by garib_admi; 22-01-15, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                            i'm talking about the indians who play gamerx not the whole india.
                            he just give's u an example garip he didn't mean really 1222.... people he just said lots of poeple are playing on gamerx but they can't speak english

Comment

Lol. My point clearly was that you can never know what person of the whole population of india, would play GamerX in the future. Statistically talking, chances to find an indian who doesn't speak english are REALLY big. Also as I said, you can never know who would play in the future; that's why you count the whole population. Or do we have clairvoyant TP's ?
                              Last edited by LorSimon; 22-01-15, 02:07 PM.
                              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
                                Lol. My point clearly was that you can never know what person of the whole population of india, would play GamerX in the future. Statistically talking, chances to find an indian who doesn't speak english are REALLY big. Also as I said, you can never know who would play in the future; that's why you count the whole population. Or do we have clairvoyant TP's ?
                                lmfao just tell me which generation of indians does play gamerx ? its teen. and we all can speak english, not that good but yes we can understand what is the opposite guy saying. i dont think illiterate people or elder generation of india, play samp. so its clear we teens play.
                                i dont think we should carry forward this arguement, the point is we dont want international forum for us. this forum is enough.
                                Last edited by garib_admi; 22-01-15, 03:56 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X