International forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International forums

I have opened up a new forum section for those of you who prefer to communicate in other languages.

Admins, If you would like me to add a new language, please reply here with your request; you must be willing to moderate the forums and translate tutorials or useful information to populate the new forums. If the request is reasonable, I'll open up a new forum with the new language.

Last edited by Stefan; 18-01-15, 09:48 AM.

I am not a manager but it would be good that the Spanish were more present as there are several people in the Server From speaks Ispana would be good to be directed to a forum in this language apologize for my opinion if it is not some taste thanks greetings

Comment

Originally posted by ....Shado.... View Post
      I am not a manager but it would be good that the Spanish were more present as there are several people in the Server From speaks Ispana would be good to be directed to a forum in this language apologize for my opinion if it is not some taste thanks greetings
      I've already opened up a Spanish forum and a French forum and assigned moderators. Thanks for the input, though.

Comment

I would like to see turkish language section. Many turkish people on gamerx who cant speak english. It will be help them too.

Comment

Originally posted by karizma View Post
          I would like to see turkish language section. Many turkish people on gamerx who cant speak english. It will be help them too.
          That's an excellent suggestion but right now we're only adding admins as mods and I'm pretty sure we don't have any active Turkish admins right now, unfortunately. I'll keep it in mind though, and maybe I'll make some exceptions, but for now, I'm only gonna add admins as mods.

Comment

Please add a one more section please-

Indian/hindi

I think Moderator can be RockingEvilZ

Comment

I wanted to say, if anyone's going to post a thread in any of the international forums, don't use Google Translate to translate text into the other language... I could do that myself. Rather, make sure everything is translated correctly and proof-read so that it is understandable to the reader.

Comment

Stefan Add Hindi/Urdu (India/Pakistan) Forums Moderator will be RockingEvilZ and And But these no paki admin still ? :/

Comment

There is no Pakistan admin but There Can be trusted Player For Urdu Board I thinks they Can deal It
                  Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Stonic. View Post
                    There is no Pakistan admin but There Can be trusted Player For Urdu Board I thinks they Can deal It
                    Yah You Are Right !! Stonic There Lot Of Pakistani Tps

Comment

Can you add Vietnam , Because my friends always ask how to post a Ban Appeals ... they can't read or speak english ! if you don't know vietnamese i'll post it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                        Can you add Vietnam , Because my friends always ask how to post a Ban Appeals ... they can't read or speak english ! if you don't know vietnamese i'll post it for you
                        This is mostly needed, unfortunately there is no vietnamese admin xD (but Sprunk can speak vietnamese)

Also i'm thinking, how about to add a language navigation on the same topic which link each language, so example: in English Ban Appeal sticky thread there should be link for Portugese, Spanish, etc and so for the other languages. This will make people easier in finding same thread in different language.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

what about arabic longuge lots of arabic players get banned but they can't read or speak english so it will be nice if there are arabic forum longuge

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                            what about arabic longuge lots of arabic players get banned but they can't read or speak english so it will be nice if there are arabic forum longuge
                            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...8A%D8%A9%D9%8F

Comment

oh didnt see it sorry for this

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X