This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules Update

The server rules have been updated and immediately go into effect as follows:

General Rules

(Updated) 1.10 Impersonating other users on the server is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.

(New) 3.13 Do not use /sprint in events and hidden pickups (GOO).

(Removed) 3.6 Do not use the /changename command to duplicate cookies and send them to yourself. (This rule has been removed as /changename no longer duplicates accounts.)

Admin Rules

(New) 6.10 If an Admin fails to reply to a ban appeal within three days, the management will decide.

(New) 6.11 Admins should not change their nicknames too often in a short period of time.

(New) 6.12 Admins must have private messaging enabled. Exceptions can be temporarily made but should not be the standard.

(New) 6.13 Votes given in Trusted Player applications (both, positive and negative) have to be reasoned. The ones failing to comply with this rules will be ignored.

(New) 6.14 Admins may post in admin complains even if they are not directly involved as long as they have something useful to add.
    Last edited by Bloodcell; 15-02-15, 08:56 PM.

I like 6.13 Rule!!!

Nyce !! bloodCell

Comment

Nice One Admin BloodCell

Comment

i like this update in the rules and specialy rule nomber 1.10

Comment

Thanks for updating rules but i want to ask something the /sprint anim gives player advantages like never tired while in normal running player got tired in some seconds i seen and still remember that in hp some player use a long way/road like /fenceroad so in that players can use /sprint to get advantage on other players they will reach at the end without even getting tired and other players will get tired and will take time to reach at the end so there must be a rule for /sprint not allowed in Events and in /hp.

Comment

Nice New Rules Blood , hope newbies read these rules
            My Youtube Channel
            GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
            [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Awesome rules BLOODCELL
              i have nothing to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
                (New) 6.11 Admins should not change their nicknames too often in a short period of time.
                TP's should have that rule too.. in the past days/weeks I saw a lot of them abusing /cn.

Comment

Nice Rules Bloodcell
                  Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by sngc View Post
                    TP's should have that rule too.. in the past days/weeks I saw a lot of them abusing /cn.
                    Tps cant use /cn , as far as i know , however if i am wrong then its because of my vacancy

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Tps cant use /cn , as far as i know , however if i am wrong then its because of my vacancy
                      Trusted players can now change their names by using the /cn command like before.

Comment

Rule 1.10 is the best, because someone used a name from a trusted player here and should not be allowed as stated in the new rule.

Comment

great rules BloodCell

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            First it was disable for tps then it got enabled and now its enabled

Comment

Another small update:

3.13 Do not use /kill during fights in order to avoid death.

The player who last shot the other player using /kill in order to avoid death still gets the kill. Therefore this rule is useless has been removed again.

Thanks to Jumper for reminding me.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X