This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas from GamerX

The admins, management, owners and myself would like to wish you a Merry Xmas!

If you do not celebrate Xmas then we wish you a happy holiday instead!

You can now type the /gift command ingame to get your 2015 Xmas gift.

Merry Christmas guys! Have a happy holiday surrounded by your family and best friends!
    Summary of my life:

Comment

Thank you Matite.
      Merry Christmas too .
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Merry Xmas to everyone .

I love you all, GamerX would be nothing without all of you.

I will make an announce to ask everyone to teleport to /beer to give you all some Xmass cookies and cakes!

Comment

Merry Xmas Beer , Matite , BlancoLanda , Dodoo and merry Xmas To everyone

Black Heart

Comment

Merry Christmas guys
            GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

Merry Xmas Matite & All Of You & Happy New Year!

Comment

Merry Christmas each and everyone of who I have bonded with in the past 7 months of me being in this server. I'm going to take out a bit of time to say the following:
                When I first joined GamerX as a noob along with some of my real life friends little did I realise this server would drastically change my life at the time. I'd play on GamerX like every other week and spend most my time with friends on GTA V. There was that one day in July where I spent a whole day playing GamerX, it was when I really realised the true fun of the server, with its extremely funny as well as helpful people and the admin who'd actually respond in pm unlike in a previous server where admins didn't even do any of their admin jobs. I started talking on chat and made a few friends like Persil and Burned, I still remember the exact conversation. Since that day, I decided to come on everyday, and there wasn't a single day where I haven't had fun. So much things I remember took place, I met Twitch, the hide and seek sessions me, Twitch, Ariana, Persil and BG had, that day me and Beer ran a marathon from Area 69 all the way to the frikn countryside through SF and MANY MORE. Just want to say a huge thank you to all of you because without y'all I'd be the guy who'd spend absolutely no time at home with parents and instead spend all day with friends.
                Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.
                Last edited by Eliteus; 24-12-15, 12:25 PM.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you! Hope you have an amazing holiday season

Comment

Merry chrismtas everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
                      Ho Ho Ho Ho !

Santa

Merry Christmas To All My Sweet Frndzz

Last edited by WarWithMind; 24-12-15, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Merry Xmas Kat !

Merry Xmas GamerX !

Comment

Merry Christmas to Every single person who belongs to GamerX. May this Christmas bring you happiness and ofcourse a lot of gifts!

and thanks Matite for the /Gift command.

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year , which is full of happiness and joy , hope and friendship

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X