Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aimbot -,,- LiZzY.cs

Dear haters,
    If you are posting stuff to make me mad , please make sure that I care first.

Nice, but don't use it here as it might gets you banned.

Comment

Please do not share "cheats" like aimbot on this forum.

2.1 Do not use ANY cheats or game modifications such as CLEO or Parkour. This excludes mods that only affect your own game such as skin mods, hud mods, speedo mods, and vehicle mods. This excludes the GamerX Custom IMG file.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

please don't share any types of CHEATS if you used Aimbot to know it's Bad thing and it might gets you banned, please Sir Follow all server Rules and don't use Any kind of cheats again keep be good player and Read in-game </Rules>, </commands> and </noob> and follow them.
        Last edited by NeuroX; 21-06-16, 02:59 PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

You blinds should watch the video before replying. If you watched the video it shows clearly that there is no aimbot present.
          I think he posted this as a proof for his skills.

Comment

LMFAO , Dude I'm joking lol ,
            Can you see any aimbot!! rofl
            I just saying dat , cuz dat admin who called taker said too many members reported me for aimbot ,I'm not using aimbot , just skills
            Dear haters,

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              You blinds should watch the video before replying. If you watched the video it shows clearly that there is no aimbot present.
              I think he posted this as a proof for his skills.
              Finally someone understood lol
              Dear haters,

Comment

Why should admins beleive you with this video huh? you can toggle off your aimbot, you can delete it!
                you should mention admins if u wanting them to see this video! nobody will beleive you i think from this video!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                  Why should admins beleive you with this video huh? you can toggle off your aimbot, you can delete it!
                  you should mention admins if u wanting them to see this video! nobody will beleive you i think from this video!
                  You still blind, can't you see at his skills? The way he killed him? It's normal for you, because you have no experience on cbug.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                    I'm playing samp since 2012 why should I use aimbot lmao, I'm not begging the admin team to believe that I'm not aimbot ,
                    I'm fucking bored , they are always testing me lol ( dueling me ( M4 , AK47 ) , This is an old fucking way to catch hackers rofl
                    You're newbie , do you know what is aimbot? Aimbot is a " Targeting script , (aimbot that drags the player near you) basically hit everywhere you shoot"
                    Dear haters,

Comment

Another video
                      Dear haters,

Comment

i thought you are some other guy! named [A6]Funky but yeah it looks clean and lovely skills gg! and i know very well all these bugs lol i am not newbie! but i thought you are some rough guy! my mistake! but gg keep it up! with the title all will think he is promoting aimbot lol like a tp and other ppl said dont use hacks xD so i just saw the video! Sry man! but dont use title like this lol it can confuse people. that guy was saying saying too to upload his aimbot video so i thought he is u :P
                        Last edited by Muaaz; 21-06-16, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Seems cool, I'll download it

Comment

Not Bad , But read /rules and read forum rules and follow them it is GamerX Communitty not Cleo's community so please dont share that in this forum , god luck

Comment

Watch the video before replying, he meant by "aimbot" that he's good at cbugging. WATCH BEFORE POSTING, It's simply like READ BEFORE POSTING,
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X