Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMP Dildo fun with Snicker!

I hope you guys will like my video.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Regards,
    BABA1

Hello mate, you should post that video here since it's an in-game video.

Regards

Comment

Post it here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Pics-amp-Vids
      *StarBoy*

Comment

Am I violating any rules by posting in this board? I thought it was meant for videos and pictures if I got it wrong then I do really apologize and I kindly request an admin to move this topic to the correct section.
        __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Regards,
        BABA1

Comment

Yes, you're.

Before posting a topic, ensure that you are posting in the correct section. This includes reading any guidelines or section specific rules that state what can and cant be posted in a given section or topic. Note that this does not cover guidelines specified by non moderators unless a moderator makes it official.
          More of the GX rules here.

Comment

Dear, Nice Video, But Should be Posted Here :http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Pics-amp-Vids

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
              Hello mate, you should post that video here since it's an in-game video.

Regards
              Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
              Originally posted by Domination View Post
              Yes, you're.

More of the GX rules here.
              Originally posted by Eter View Post
              Dear, Nice Video, But Should be Posted Here :http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Pics-amp-Vids
              And what do you think the duels videos topic that are in same board of this topic? His choice to post where it is, either in that topic or making a new topic, it's still a "Picture and Videos" forums anyway.

If you think he is violating forum rules, what you do is to report the post and not making useless repost "pls post here" like 2 person already mentioned it. And also please note this rule:
              Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
              7.4 Please leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators/admins, acting like an admin and/or warning people of possible consequences regarding bans/demotions may result in a warning followed by actions deemed necessary by admins.
              Anyway his video was different, he even included his voice and his friends i don't think it should be a problem being a topic here?
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by BABA1 View Post
                Am I violating any rules by posting in this board? I thought it was meant for videos and pictures if I got it wrong then I do really apologize and I kindly request an admin to move this topic to the correct section.
                No you don't Since it's Pictures and Videos, you can make however amount of videos and post them here.

EDIT: sorry, didn't see Robo_N1X's post
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X