War Timing Approval.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Timing Approval.

as per the discussion with some clan members, these are the timings which some members agree to follow everyday. but as i know everybody is from a different time zone, so what we can do is we can have 2 - 3 active members as co-leader. who can start war at any time but only on Tuesday and Saturday.

Rules
    2 wars / week
    - Use minimum 1 attack so not to get kicked out [Total 4 attacks].
    - Chose your enemy close to the recommend. Don't get greedy with war loot, pick a base you know you can take.
    - Plan your attack and discuss it in chat before attacking.
    - Use all attacks on un-Starred bases, if all bases are attacked, try to attack the base you can provide the clan with the most amount of stars.
    - No leaving the clan while war is active [ask/inform before leaving].
    - Protect your Town Hall [should be inside the walls in clan war map].
    - Please help with war donations. Approved troops are Lv 5+ Wizards, Lv 3+ Dragons, and Level 5+ Archers. If a base has 1-2 empty slots, feel free to fill it up with a minion or an archer of your choice.
    - 'more rules coming soon'

I want Stefan and Hoss to approve this after discussing it with the elders and other Co-leader.
    and members can reply under if agree or not agree.

thanks for reading
    Shinu
    Last edited by Stefan; 10-08-14, 05:11 AM.

LOL ok for 2 wars a week !!

Comment

Edited the rules a bit.

I'm still unsure about the timing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
        Edited the rules a bit.

I'm still unsure about the timing, though.
        promote 3 to 4 elders as co-leader [from different time zone], i hope this will make the clan active don't go according to timing, just start the war on Tuesday and Saturday. at any time whenever any co-leader is active.

Comment

Two wars in a week sounds great. And if they were with fixed timing I could up my trophies so I can get in the war.
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

For me clan wars twice in a week is too much waste of resources for training troops, I'm using dragons and 2 rage spells with 1 healing spell for my both attacks and I earn less from clan war (If we win this one).
            We also have to consider that in clan are inactive players or these ones who are not attacking or using their both attacks and makes us lose.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X