X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash of Clans Information and Rules

Hey guys,

Clash of Clans is available for IOS and Android. After downloaded and installed, work and collect up to 40,000 coins to rebuild your clan castle. And then search for clan "GamerX" (#8GVV8YJY). And request to join.

Clan info live: https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=8GVV8YJY
    IRC Channel: #GamerX-Clasher

Note: As of March 2015, the main clan needs good war players. New members, ideally, should have Town Hall 8 with level 5 archers.
    The clan badge for "GamerX"
    Rules

-Donate what people ask for and the level they want (levels are the little stars on the troops).
    -No offensive language.
    -Respect your clan mates.
    -Do not ask for elder/co-leader you will earn it if we think you deserve it.
    -Do not abuse elder if it is earned.

(Disobeying these rules may result in a kick or loss of elder).

Thank you!
    Last edited by Robo; 23-03-17, 03:49 PM. Reason: information

what is the map name of GamerX2?
    http://gamerxserver.com/signatures.php?player_name=[TeX]Mateen&sig=signature20

Comment

Originally posted by Mateen View Post
      what is the map name of GamerX2?
      There is no such thing as map name in Clash of Clans. If you have played the game you would have known.

Comment

The clan is not dead yet..

Currently I'm leading the GamerX Clan (my nick is Reed), there are only 11 members, looking for more active members (with TH7+ and 1000+ trophies). War will be started every week on Saturday/Sunday (finding on Friday).

Thank you for participation!
        KVIrc User

Comment

i want to play Clash Of Clans. But i don't know where to play it! Anyone can tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Aamina View Post
            i want to play Clash Of Clans. But i don't know where to play it! Anyone can tell me?
            Clash of clans is an online free smartphone game. You can find it on both Google Play and Appstore. Search for it at the search bar and it will pop up since it's very popular.

Take a look here for full informations: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Clans
            Last edited by Multihunter; 10-03-15, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

A friend told me I got kicked from GX clan because inactivity,it's because I broke the glass on my iphone and I can't see shit.I'll be back asap

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

No worries, it was probably me and you can always return and will be accepted. I kick the inactive so it will be easier to find ppl for war instead of going back and through to see who is active or not.
                  Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                  WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Hey? Is the GamerX CoC Clan still active? I'm currently clanless and would love to join in. I have a TownHall Level 8 base with my defense maxed except the walls and maxed Troops excluding the dark ones. If it is active and does wars, Tell me the name and Tag and I'll hop in.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                      Hey? Is the GamerX CoC Clan still active? I'm currently clanless and would love to join in. I have a TownHall Level 8 base with my defense maxed except the walls and maxed Troops excluding the dark ones. If it is active and does wars, Tell me the name and Tag and I'll hop in.
                      Name: GamerX
                      Tag: #8GVV8YJY
                      Last edited by Toffee; 30-04-16, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                        Name: GamerX
                        Tag: #8GVV8YJY
                        He is asking if the clan is active and have active players and wars or no not what is the clan name or how to join.
                        "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

The clan is still active and yes we have wars going on actually there is a one going on right at this moment don't forget to say that u are from gamerx server so that elders and co leaders knows u and the tag is already mentioned by toffee good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                            Yes, the clan is still active. Search for clan "GamerX" (#8GVV8YJY). If you request to join the clan, send your request in English and make sure you say you're from GamerX.
                            Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

nice

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X