Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• req to join

hi ,

i just started playing the game last few days ,, so can i join the clan of gx ?

my name in the game same here "Kakashi" and i already sent a req in the game

thx

Hello, make sure your request is like "I'm from gamerx server" or so. Not the default request or they might declined you.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

why when i try to send a req i got a message says i got banned from that clan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
        why when i try to send a req i got a message says i got banned from that clan ?
        lol there's no "ban" system for clans ? just keep trying and make sure that you're applying to the right clan, because there're many "GamerX" Clans.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
          lol there's no "ban" system for clans ? just keep trying and make sure that you're applying to the right clan, because there're many "GamerX" Clans.
          no i know which one is gamerx server

Click image for larger version

Name:	bitch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	114409

look what i got when i tried to send second req after the first one got declined

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
            no i know which one is gamerx server

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3670[/ATTACH]

look what i got when i tried to send second req after the first one got declined
            lool i have never heard about this feature, if u were banned, then try to post a ban appeal "lol" or wait for an admin reply on this Thread.

Good luck !
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
              lool i have never heard about this feature, if u were banned, then try to post a ban appeal "lol" or wait for an admin reply on this Thread.

Good luck !
              Looool , i will wait for stefan because i got declined by him

Comment

You were kicked from the clan, please wait at least 24 hours, Then do not request to join, we will lower the requirements first and then invites you, then you may accept the invitation. If Stefan rejected you, the reason must be that your level and trophies are still low, please increase them first. Please note that we only need active members that can help each other clan mates. If you are inactive and never donates, you may stay out from the clan.
                KVIrc User

Comment

ok i will work for that

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X