Clash Royale Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash Royale Tournament

I've decided to run a Clash Royale tournament. Anyone can participate, but if you wish to do so, please post here. There will be no set time for the tournament; but the deadline to sign up for the tournament will be this Sunday.

So that the tournament is fair, I'll be implementing some level restrictions. I realize that this will put some people at a disadvantage, but if you practice using the deck you want to use, you should be good to participate. The level restrictions are as follow:

Commons: Level 6 (Royal Giant is banned -- No level restriction on the arrows)
    Rares: Level 4
    Epics: Level 2
    Legendaries: Banned

The winner of the tournament will win your choice of 500 gems or 1,000 cookies. Even tough I will participate, I will disqualify myself from winning.

Stay tuned for more details. I still have to figure out some more rules so that everyone has a fair chance at advancing. If you wish to participate, post away! (Post your in-game name if different from your forum name).

Participants:
    1. Stefan
    2. John
    3. Khalifa
    4. Arpit
    5. Zod
    6. Shifty
    7. Umair
    8. Daylight
    9. Mousytom
    10. 小西门吹雪
    11. Kerem
    12. XDKILLER

Last edited by Robo; 18-09-16, 07:33 PM. Reason: removed me

I'll try to see if I can Participate , but I'll have to practice more.
    Last edited by Kalifa22; 18-05-16, 09:12 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I will participate ! Im in for it
      sigpic

Comment

Count me in fellas !

Comment

Count me in, even though I'm not in the GamerX clan. I will join the clan in a few moments.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

500 Gems in clash royale? And 1000 cookies in gamerxserver? How would you give gems??
            anyways, let me in.

Comment

how to join clan in clash royale???
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

For some reason, I cannot join the clan. The required trophies for the GamerX clan is 600, while I have 606 trophies. It says that Your score it too low for this clan. My Experience Level is 5. Any help?

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                  The winner of the tournament will win your choice of 500 gems or 1,000 cookies[COLOR=#000000]. Even tough I will participate, I will disqualify myself from winning.
                  Wow amazing prize! i want to part....

So that the tournament is fair, I'll be implementing some level restrictions. I realize that this will put some people at a disadvantage, but if you practice using the deck you want to use, you should be good to participate. The level restrictions are as follow:

Commons: Level 6 (Royal Giant is banned -- No level restriction on the arrows)
                  Rares: Level 4
                  Epics: Level 2
                  Legendaries: Banned

nevermind
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                    how to join clan in clash royale???
                    In Clash Royale, you must be at least at Level 3 to be able to join or create a clan. Once you are at Level 3, tap the Clan tab and you will see on the upper part of the screen the options to Create your own clan or Search for an existing clan to join. Then type in "Gamerx" and try to join.
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I'll participate if I'm available.
                      Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                        Wow amazing prize! i want to part....

nevermind
                        Dude, you qualify perfectly!

Anyways, we have a problem with tower levels. The higher the tower level, the higher the defensive advantage. I need to figure out a way to fix this problem. Perhaps a level penalty for higher level people will do the trick, but I'm not sure yet.

Comment

Dude, you qualify perfectly!

Anyways, we have a problem with tower levels. The higher the tower level, the higher the defensive advantage. I need to figure out a way to fix this problem. Perhaps a level penalty for higher level people will do the trick, but I'm not sure yet.
                          Well, i thought it was included banned level Lol. (If that also means i can't use my Giant and mini P.E.K.K.A, still sad you can see in the image i can even level up them as i have enough cards) I'd be happy too, but i don't what the prize actually, so i wont be serious and thus will not make it challenging Anyways you can resign me from there, i'll be watching the match ^^

By the way i'd like to see the schedule as i might not online at those times.
                          Last edited by Robo; 14-05-16, 06:31 AM.
                          KVIrc User

Comment

Damn it... my key common cards are of level 7 i just have skeleton in lvl 6*_* ,will b tough .
                            sigpic

Comment

Sign us up, me and bic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X