This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing a parenthesis.

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.2.3).
    Last edited by Matite; 09-09-14, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• /cakr text bug

When I do /cakr 20 (for example) not specifying the cake count it sais "value of cakes bot specified....using default value of 1 cookie"

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.2.7).
      Last edited by Matite; 25-09-14, 03:01 PM.
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

• i found this word (highlited in gray) in : www.gamerxserver.com/about
        it should be secondary

Edit By Matite: Fixed.
        Last edited by Matite; 25-09-14, 03:01 PM.
        edgy scout main

Comment

• Seems to be a problem here when typing the commands listed above with no value

Comment

• Originally posted by Zotty View Post

Seems to be a problem here when typing the commands listed above with no value
            It's already explained before somewhere in this forum it's because the animation script was made by russian. So if you understand the meaning please tell it then it can be corrected.
            KVIrc User

Comment

• /Mark Mistake

I don't think that's true after the last Update

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.2.7).
              Last edited by Matite; 26-09-14, 01:17 AM.
              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

• It's spelled Squalo, and not Squallo.

Edit By Matite: Fixed both of these errors in the next update (v4.3.1).
                Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Founded a Mistake in /Racers command , Last one it says:
                  ghaissen(ID:138) is racing at checkpoi

Edit By Matite: It's because there were many racers in that race. Anyway, I increased the dialog text variable in the next update (v4.3.1).
                  Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:01 PM.
                  My Youtube Channel
                  GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                  [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• Founded a Mistake in Trusted player profile there is not ) in last see

but in Admins its is there

Edit By Matite: This has been reported before. It is nothing that I can fix. The persons name is very long and the dialog caption (the text at the top of it) has a maximum length of 64 characters.
                    Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:02 PM. Reason: Edited
                    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonic. View Post
                      Founded a Mistake in Trusted player profile there is not ) in last see

but in Admins its is there

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...T-A-BUG-Tp-bug
                      KVIrc User

Comment

• Sorry Next time whenever i post i will see it
                        Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

• Nothing much to say but this bug sometimes happens between now and then.

PS: I guess it's has nothing to do with Text Label problems since they're disabled for now and they're neither Text Labels.

Edit By Matite: I cannot fix this. It is something to do with the streamer... that's why we have 3D text labels disabled for players but I left them enabled on the NPCs. Somehow the streamer takes that label and puts it on random players even though the labels are NOT streamed.
                          Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Multihunter View Post
                            Noting much to say but this bug sometimes happens between now and then.

PS: I guess it's has nothing to do with Text Label problems since they're disabled for now and they're neither Text Labels.
                            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...p?2534-Sml-Bug
                            Only the players label are disabled, not the NPCs as it's used for their name tag.
                            KVIrc User

Comment

• The LPOS does not exist.

Edit By Matite: I have now restored this file (on the 28th November 2014).
                              Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:09 PM.
                              My Youtube Channel
                              GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                              [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• Not sure if it's meant to be
                                *Sorry, only level 4+ admins can give [give cash] to all players.

or it should be
                                *Sorry, only level 4+ admins can give cash to all players.

/cal

Edit By Matite: Fixed this error in the next update (v4.3.1).
                                Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:10 PM.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X