• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-06-23-25-48.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	114183
    It's not registred, it's registered. Please change it.

Thanks.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Robo
      Robo commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed, thanks for reporting.

• where's the name?
    Last edited by Nick; 02-01-16, 02:49 AM.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

• Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
      where's the name?
      Must be something with your IRC client that makes an emoji. It might be that the ID (ID: ) didn't show for some reason and turned it into . There's a parenthesis and a colon so it could be that.

Comment

• Yh ik but i ain't mean that but its supposed to display the name also.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

Comment

• Bug on IRC when someone uses /payhit

<GX-05>: ** Mikey (ID:51) has paid off $39 off John_Piruleta (ID:39) bounty
          It says off two times, when it should be Mikey (ID:51) has paid off the $39 bounty on John_Piruleta (ID:39)

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwest View Post
            Bug on IRC when someone uses /payhit

<GX-05>: ** Mikey (ID:51) has paid off $39 off John_Piruleta (ID:39) bounty
            It says off two times, when it should be Mikey (ID:51) has paid off the $39 bounty on John_Piruleta (ID:39)
            It is right, there is no mistakes in there, the first "off" means the amount $39, the second "off" means from who.

Comment

• The first "off" is not actually an "off"; It is a "pay-off". Both words come together as it is a phrasal verb (like get out, figure out, get back etc.)

About the second "off", I know this is a kind of synonym for the word "from", but somehow I don't think it fits in this case. It looks weird in that way. I think the way northwest showed sounds better. Also a "from" instead of "on" would work fine as well.

But well, I guess we need a native english speaker with a good grammar to solve it? :d
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

• As a native Englishman, I myself wasn't quite sure how to say this but I came up with the following:
                <GX-05>: ** Mikey (ID:51) has paid $39 off John_Piruleta's(ID:39) bounty (If full amount wasn't paid)
                OR (If full amount wasn't paid)
                <GX-05>: ** A sum of $39 was paid by Mikey (ID:51) leaving <Amount> on John_Piruleta's (ID:39) bounty
                OR (If full amount was paid)
                <GX-05>: ** A sum of $39 was paid by Mikey (ID:51) therefore making John_Piruleta (ID:39) free off a bounty

The last two should be used in my opinion.
                Last edited by Eliteus; 10-01-16, 10:36 AM.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• There is no amount in /payhit, means that /payhit will always PAY OFF (all of the amount) the money placed in the bounty.
                  I'm not quite sure why would you use 's bounty, as there might be other players that placed the bounty, so it's mean they are OWN the bounty, not really the target, "a placed a hit contract on c", i think it's mean a owns the bounty, not c. Anyways let see the logic, here how it works
                  a types /hit c 1 = now there is $1 for killing c
                  b types /hit c 2 = now there is $3 for killing c
                  d types /payhit c = now there is no money for killing c, d will pay $3, however a and b will not get their $1 and $2 back.
                  And so why /payhit, ofcourse to make less people that hunt c for price, althought the example shows really small amount.
                  I'm not trying to correct the grammar here, just telling the logic.
                  Last edited by Robo; 10-01-16, 10:59 AM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

• Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    There is no amount in /payhit, means that /payhit will always PAY OFF (all of the amount) the money placed in the bounty.
                    I'm not quite sure why would you use 's bounty, as there might be other players that placed the bounty, so it's mean they are OWN the bounty, not really the target, "a placed a hit contract on c", i think it's mean a owns the bounty, not c. Anyways let see the logic, here how it works
                    a types /hit c 1 = now there is $1 for killing c
                    b types /hit c 2 = now there is $3 for killing c
                    d types /payhit c = now there is no money for killing c however a and b will not get their $1 and $2 back.
                    And so why /payhit, ofcourse to make less people that hunt c for price, althought the example shows really small amount.
                    I'm not trying to correct the grammar here, just telling the logic.
                    I understood the first sentence, didn't understand the rest of the logical stuff. In that case:
                    <GX-05>: ** A sum of $39 was paid by Mikey (ID:51) therefore making John_Piruleta (ID:39) free off a bounty

Comment

• How about

<GX-05>: ** Mikey (ID:51) has paid the $39 bounty on John_Piruleta (ID:39).

<GX-05>: ** Mikey (ID:51) has pay off the $39 bounty on John_Piruleta (ID:39).
                      Last edited by Nick; 12-01-16, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
                        <GX-05>: ** Mikey (ID:51) has paid off the $39 bounty on John_Piruleta (ID:39).
                        Your second one was good but you made pay present tense. Its meant to be paid.

Damn if the dude, John_Piruleta saw this, he'd think he's a famous boy.
                        Last edited by Eliteus; 13-01-16, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• 1st pic: says bloodcells, it should be bloodcell's
                          2nd pic: says teleported to verdant bluffs? i typed /matite it should tell the tele to matite instead of telling the name of that place.
                          YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                          Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

• "Some skin ids are reserved for Admins and Trusted players",Im pretty sure this isnt true since 2013
                            Also, i dont know if im supposed to put this here or in bug reports

Comment

• So,first when this funny dm there were some stuff for example at the left it said "Gamerx Deathmatch Event", shouldnt it be Gamerx funny dm event?

For this one when i typed /he it told me it showed me the tdm or dm help one

And finally when i won it it told me this

Also, what about my other post above?, also, its not a spelling mistake tho, but i didn't know where to report it
                              I also found something else,

As you can see, it tells us to use /login, but /login doesnt exist anymore, we log in by a dialog now
                              Last edited by neutralperson; 04-02-16, 02:15 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X